A Gift or A Curse

In curiosity I cautiously examined the boys face, ears and tail. Suddenly, he opened his eyes and I jumped back in panic as he sat up. He laughed a little at my reaction and then smiled. "What's wrong?, don't you recognize me?" the boy asked as he looked me in they eyes. I then realized that he had the same golden eyes as shadow. They boy must have noticed the look of realization on my face because he began to laugh again.

"You knucklehead, its me, Shadow" he said playfully as he smiled. I starred at him in confusion as I tilted my head, trying to figure out how he was now in a form similar to mine."If your confused on how i went from a wolf to a half breed human, Its because I'm a wolf hybrid" he explained seeing that confused. I processed what Shadow had said and then remembered that our ears and tail looked similar. I pointed at me with a questioning face and somehow Shadow understood what I was trying to say.

"As far as I have seen, yes, you are a wolf hybrid too" Shadow confirmed. I smiled at his answer feeling like I found a new piece of my memory. I suddenly heard something, twitching my ear I turned it in the direction of the sound and I guess Shadow noticed my ears move because he suddenly pulled me behind him and went into high alert mode making sure is guard was up. He kept his focus on where the sound was coming from and prepared for any attack that might be made. The creature jumped out of the bushes but didn't attack shadow, instead it was quickly heading towards me.

Shadow blocked the creature from me and tried to attack it but his hand seemed to phase through the creatures body. The creature found an opening and lunged itself at me as it opened it mouth getting ready to serve a deadly bite. In panic, I closed my eyes and used my arms to block the attack as I went into fight or flight and apparently chose fight because when I opened my eyes there was a blue fire barrier around me and shadow with the creature on the other side. Now that the creature was still I could see what it was, a nightmare in the form of a wolf, and for some reason it wanted me dead. The nightmare tried getting through the barrier but failed and ended up becoming weakend by the bright light emitted by the flames so it retreated back to where it came from.

Shadow looked at me over his shoulder in shock and was going to ask how I did that but then noticed the shock and confusion on my face as I tried to process and figure out what I just did. Shadow turned to me and ask "What was that? Do you think you can you do it again?" looking concerned. I looked at him and then looked at my hands and tried to make the blue fire appear, but this time in my hands instead of on the ground as barrier. I closed my eyes and pictured the flame in my hands and when I opened them there was u big bright ball of blue fire in my hands. I stared at the fire in awe and then looked at Shadow who was starring in amazement at my new found ability or power so to say, but I wonder what he was thinking as he looked at me with realization and I could see he had a feeling he needed to protect me no matter what, but what do I need protection from? And why?

Hello dear readers, its Blue here and I want to thank whoever has read my story so far and that I hope you all enjoy this little book of mine. 7 years ago this story started of as a the backstory for my oc (Blue lionheart is my oc) and over the course of my life it grew into the story you guys are reading now. I had wanted to the story of my character but did know if anyone was willing to sit listen to her story and due to my extremely shy nature and social anxiety I have trouble speaking in front of people. I hope you all enjoyed the second part of my story and will update as soon as possible. Have a nice day/night!

Blue out~💙✌