16

At The House

I walk through the door and see Angelo and Xavier in the kitchen.

"Hi..." I smile slightly. I notice Angelo raise his eyebrows.

"We decided to go to an outdoor marketplace. Get ready quickly." Xavier says and takes a sip of his coffee. I nod and walk to my room.

I put on a low black tank top, ripped jeans, and vans sneakers. I throw my hair in a ponytail and brush my teeth.

"Ready." I say jumping off the last step. I notice Cristina, Claudio, Leon and Teo arguing in the living room.

"What are they arguing about?" I ask Jaxon.

"Something about... something..." He says staring down at his phone and smiling like a goof. I raise an eyebrow as I watch him continue to smile and text.

"So... who ya talking to, big bro?" I go on my tip toes to try and see his screen, unfortunately he pulls his phone away and sends a glare my way.

"No one that concerns your rat-ass self." I put on a fake offended expression.

"XAV-"

"Shut the fuck up!" He puts his hand over my mouth. I stare at him blankly.

"We're going!" Xavier shouts from the front door. I bite Jax's hand then run out the house.

"CAT! You little piece of shit!" He yells from inside.

"Is it so hard to go one day without swearing or name calling?!" Leon asks aggravated as he walks out the house.

"I don't know... ask that fucking dumbass in the house." I shrug and smirk.

"My foot's about to go up your ass, Cat. Keep it up." Teo says nonchalantly while walking by me. The others laugh as I roll my eyes.

"Can we pleaseeee get it?" I beg Teo, Leon, and Xavier. Me and Cristina give them puppy eyes.

"You guys aren't going to take care of it!" Xavier raises his eyebrows.

"You don't know that!" Cris answers.

"What happened to the last eleven?" Teo asks. Me and Cris both look down. "Yup, you killed 'em."

"We'd rather you get a dog than another plant." Leon adds.

"Wait, for real?" Angelo chimes in.

"No one asked you. Go back to flirting with girls." I glare at him and receive the middle finger. I go to give him mine but Xavier grabs my fist. I stick out my tongue but he just rolls his eyes and walks away.

"If anything, the dog would be dead the second day we got it!" He shouts as he walks away.

"Screw you, puta!" I shout and Cris face palms.

"You love testing people's patience, Cat." Teo says.

"Absolutely!" I smile and he rolls his eyes.

"So are we getting a dog?" Cris asks.

"We'll think about. You two can barely take care of yourselves." Leon replies.

"False. I know how to take care of myself perfectly fine." Cris says.

"Alright Ms. perfect." I eye roll with a smirk and get elbowed in my ribs. "We all have secrets, sweetheart." I smirk.

"Some more than others." She says in a matter of fact tone.