avani x anthony (fluff)

anthony had stayed with avani for a couple of days in her home town. but today was the day he had to go back to la. anthony had been waiting for his flight to get called as he and avani were sitting together cuddled up on one of the large chairs. they each made at least one tik tok during the wait.

finally anthony's flight was called on the loud speakers. anthony and avani looked at each other and got up getting everything together. once anthony collected all his luggage it was time for him to say goodbye.

anthony turned to avani, cupped her cheeks and pecked her lips lightly. "don't do anything dumb while i'm gone" ,he smiled then finally said i love you as he looked deep into avani's eyes. "i love you too~" was the last thing she said as anthony began to walk near the entrance of the plane. half way there he turned to avani and gave her a big smile and waved. avani waved back and sent him flying kisses. anthony then caught them and stuffed them in his pocket. they bothe shared little smiles and gestures until anthony was all the way on the plane.

anthony settled in his seat and the first thing he did was take out his phone and text his beautiful gf,avani. they sent sweet texts the whole way back to la. anthony had a wide smile on his face the whole time and thought about how blessed he was to have such a perfect girl as the love of his life.

-the end✨-

-271 words-

thanks for reading 🥺💕