Chapter 7: The Fight with Taiyang Again

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 7 of this story and by the title as well as the ending to the previous chapter. You should know what's going to happen,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"(Y/N) and Taiyang stood eye to eye as they balled their hands into fists, they rushed at each other yelling at the top of their lungs and they collided with (Y/N) getting the upper hand by lifting him up and slamming him on the ground to punch Taiyang in the face with his semblance able to break through his aura busting open his lip as he bled, he planned on stomping on his head which he dodged to lift up and throw (Y/N) away from him, but he lands on the ground......................
Taiyang: "YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE COME TO BEACON! RAVEN WOULD'VE BEEN WITH ME IF YOU DIDN'T SHOW UP!"
(Y/N): "For what? Your non-stop attempts at flirting, she didn't want to be with you and now here you are trying to take her away from me to force her to be with you! WELL I AIN'T ALLOWING IT!"
.....................(Y/N)'s semblance grew stronger with his anger, he ran at fast speed to knee him in the gut. Raven looked outside to see him fighting Taiyang which shocked her who it...................
Raven: (Tai? Why is it him? Did he really loose his mind?)
....................Taiyang gets thrown into a tree as he slid down it, (Y/N) knees him in the gut that breaks through the tree as he flies away from him. The smoke cleared with (Y/N) walking up to Taiyang who is already has his arm bruised, he stood up as he looked at him with pure anger...................
Taiyang: "You're lucky you're stronger than me, cause I would've definitely kicked your ass right now!"
(Y/N): "You are not stronger than me, you were busy getting drunk out of grief because of me married to Raven."
Taiyang: *looks at him shocked* "What? How did you know?"
(Y/N): "Qrow told me. *his eyes widen in anger* He told me what you've been doing for the past months after me and Raven's, you never even bothered to show up cause your jealousy and sadness. You thought you lost her? It was her choice, you should've been happy!"
Taiyang: "Happy? Happy that Raven decided to date and marry you?!"
(Y/N): "As a friend; yes. Even as a friend and teammate to Raven, same thing."
.....................Taiyang growls, then he screamed as he ran at (Y/N) getting ready to punch him with his uninjured arm, but (Y/N) caught it as it sent a shockwave which made a noise around house, the noise was so loud it woke up Yang as she cried. It was loud enough where Taiyang heard it as he looked at the house.....................
Taiyang: "What?"
(Y/N): "Yes Tai, me and Raven had a kid. It's a girl, we named her Yang."
.....................his eyes widen knowing that their daughter is named after a little bit of his name, Qrow and Summer arrived to see Taiyang go on his knees as he cried regretting all the things he's done for the past months he's been doing. They're now in the house with his aura healing him as he rubbed his face in regret....................
Taiyang: "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have been jealous, my mind was all mixed up after what happened. I should've been happy for you, will you forgive me?"
(Y/N): *places his hand on his shoulder* "Of course, I don't blame you for what you were doing. You may have skipped our wedding because of your jealousy, but you will always be our friend and an uncle figure to Yang."
..................Taiyang smiled as he said that, now Raven brings in Yang as she handed her to him. The moment he saw her face he smiled, she smiled to as he is now going to bean uncle like figure to Yang, he hugged her as she smiled and hugged back as he cried...................

Timeskip-3 Months Later

....................after three months, Taiyang ended his drinking after that, him and (Y/N) became close friends after that as they worked things out. Now (Y/N) is sitting on the couch with Yang on his lap as he shook a baby rattle which she reached for, she kept trying to reach it as she giggled at her father playing with her, she looked up at him and he did as she reached for him...................
Baby Yang: "D-Dada."
(Y/N): *eyes widen* "What? What you say?"
Baby Yang: "Dada."
....................he hugs her as she hugged back, Raven walks into see what was happening which confused her as she stood there.....................
Raven: "What's going on now?"
(Y/N): *looks at her* "Oh, *stands up* Yang. Can you guess who that is?"
Baby Yang: *looks at her, smiles as she reached for her* "Mama."
Raven: *eyes widen, smiles* "Yang."
Baby Yang: "Mama, mama, mama."
....................Raven held her as she hugged her daughter for saying her very first words, (Y/N) smiled as he joined in the hug with his wife and daughter."

To be continued...................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)