Chapter 11: Um, I Fell!

Rock was in Balalaika's office doing some actual paperwork, and he was clearly. His eye was still swollen from the other night in the Yellow Flag when Ronny the Jaws smacked him with his gun in the bathroom. Balalaika hadn't said anything to him yet, but you'd have to be blind not to notice the bruise, and Rock wasn't sure how she'd react if he told her the truth. The only noise in the room was the ticking clock, Rock shuffling some paperwork around, and Balalaika taking drags of her cigar.
"Are you ever going to tell me how you got that bruise on your face?" she finally spoke in a matter of fact tone.
Rock let out a mild gulp, he wasn't sure if telling the truth would be better or worse in this situation. If he told the truth, it could mean starting a war. If he lied, it could mean unspeakable things being done to him and disappearing off the face of the earth.
"Um, I fell," he finally replied, he felt lying was the best option. "I was the Yellow Flag the other night, had too much to drink, and I slipped and hit my head on the bar. I get a little carried away when I drink, especially when Revy and I have drinking contests."

Balalaika took a final drag of her cigar, snuffed it out, then stood up and approached Rock, getting a few inches from his face. She looked at him with great intensity, his face started to turn red and sweat bullets.
"I don't appreciate lying, Rokuro," she finally spoke.
The way she said his proper name, he couldn't help but be a little turned on, but he was way more scared than aroused.
"W-w-w-what do you mean?" he asked nervously, even though he knew exactly what she meant.
"You really expect me to believe that you just fell while drinking?" she rhetorically asked coldly, arching one eyebrow.
She stood there patiently, waiting for Rock to confess.
"Ok, fine!" he finally exclaimed. "I'll tell you the truth. But, please promise not to get mad." 
She didn't answer, she just kept staring.
"Ronny the Jaws confronted me at the Yellow Flag the other night, in the restroom. He had a gun pointed at me, but then Revy showed up, and because I laughed at one her jokes towards Ronny, he smacked me with his gun." She still remained silent. "But then Revy kicked his ass. I wasn't there for the entire conversation, but I'm assuming she talked him out of trying to kill me."

Balalaika stood up straight, crossed her arms, and kept staring at Rock.
"You cracked a lot faster than I expected," she finally spoke. "Why did you feel the need to lie to me?"
"I was nervous," he replied. "I just didn't know how you'd react to this. I didn't want you starting a war just because I got assaulted in a bathroom."
There was another moment of silence, Rock wasn't sure if he was less nervous or more nervous. Then, to his surprise, Balalaika began laughing jovially, so much so that she had to lean for a moment against her desk. He was very confused, to say the least.
"Um... I don't really see what's so fun-" he was interrupted by her shoving her tongue in his mouth.
For a moment he was just sitting there, before he finally joined in.
When she pulled away from the kiss, Rock had a dopey look on his face, giving her a brief chuckle.
"You really thought I'd go to war because you were mildly assaulted?" she asked, not really expecting an answer.
He just blushed brightly; he really should've known better.
"Now, if that stupid dago had killed you, I can't guarantee what I'd do. But we live in Roanapur, if I killed every person that gave you a scrape or bruise, well, I'd lose most of my business deals. I'm sure Two Hands has given you a fair share, and not just from binge drinking."
"That's a fair point," Rock replied with embarrassment in his voice.
"You are so adorable sometimes," she chuckled while pinching one his cheeks.
"I'm really sorry I lied to you," he replied, again with embarrassment in his voice.
She then yanked him up by his shirt collar and gave him another kiss.
"I'll let it slide this time," she said sultriness in her voice. "You're going to have to make it up to me though."

Balalaika lead Rock into her bedroom, arms and mouths all over each other, getting their clothes off as quickly as they could. She was wearing black, lacy lingerie today. He wondered she always wore lacy stuff, or just on days they were together. Not that it mattered, she could wear anything, and he'd still see her as a goddess. He pulled the cups down slightly, just enough for her erect nipples to pop out, and began sucking on them like mad. He then licked from the nipple back up to her mouth, sliding his hand down her panties, rubbing her folds a little before sticking a finger in her already soaking pussy. He loved the noises she made, it made is cock ache with anticipation.
He laid her on the edge of her bed, sliding her panties off and continuing to go down on her, lapping up all the juices he could. He shot back up to give her another kiss, keeping some fingers inside her, she was trembling with ecstasy.
"Get that cock out," she commanded, he gladly complied.
She crouched down at his fully erect member, licking her lips at how impressive it was. She looked up him, smiled devilishly, then began stroking his cock. She started gently at first, but then began to work up some speed, using both hands, before she finally pulled him into her mouth.
Rock could feel Balalaika's tongue wrapping around his cock while she sucked on it, was so amazing. She took her mouth off it for a moment to lick every inch from the balls to the very tip, something she did a few times before taking it all back into her mouth. She let him go again, letting some saliva drip between her amazing tits. Rock slapped on her tits a bit before sticking it in between and rubbing up and down vigorously. She got back up to her feet, rubbing his cock with one hand, putting her other hand around his neck and kissing him.
"You want to fuck me now?" she asked veraciously, he could really only nod.

They climbed onto the bed, with Balalaika lying on her back. Rock started rubbing his cock against the folds of her pussy, both were making sounds of pleasure. He finally entered her, and she said something dirty in Russian, he leaned over her as he continued to thrust as fast as he could. Their bodies got closer as they kissed each other, then she flipped him over and began gyrating in circles. He planted both his hands on her breasts, squeezing and pinching her nipples. Balalaika could tell Rock was reaching the finish line, she pulled him towards her for another kiss as the two climaxed. They fell sideways, still embracing each other, breathing and sweating heavily after the session they just went through.
"If that's my punishment for lying, I might do it more often," Rock chuckled.
Balalaika joined in on the laughter as they continued to embrace each other.