Holi Hai One Shot 1) Beauty and The Beast

Published on :- 5/3/20

.

.

Ji !! Happy Holi ... ,, Pashika did pooja and Arjun and Shaurya were there with her .

She used Gulaal ( colour powder ) and put tika on his forehead first and then applied on his face . His eyes were on her and her breath quicken by his heated gazes .

He and his charcoal twinkling eyes ... ,, Pashika thought and bit her lips to control her pounding heart .

 ,, Pashika thought and bit her lips to control her pounding heart

He was staring at her loving . She was the colour of his dark life .

She was bending down and touch his feet and Arjun held her body and glared at her.

She shook her head negatively at his attitude and gave him a sweet smile of hers .

Her smile did magic on him and he forgot why he got angry on her . He never liked whenever she tried to touch his feet . He is her husband and they're equal to each other but Pashika always tried to touch his feet in every fast and festivals .

Arjun pecked her lips and she smiled shyly .

His Jaan !!

His Wife !!

His beauty !!

His beauty !!

He took the pink colour and applied Gulaal on her face and kissed her forehead lovingly . She was looking deeply into his dark black orbs and he instantly got to knew that she wanted to ask him but didn't had any courage to ask .

He let the matter go ...

Mama !! ... ,, Their romance haulted by little bunny voices who was waiting for his turn but his parents were too much involved in each other eyes .

They bend down and kissed little bunny and applied colour on his face too .

.

.

.

Ji !! ... ,, Pashika stood near to him and asked after taking lots of courage

Yes Jaan !! ... ,, Arjun was dressing in formal wear for the office

Today's holi so I and Bunny wants to celebrate but you're going to work 

Today's holi so I and Bunny wants to celebrate but you're going to work  ... ,, She was nervous because from few months he always denied her demands and he didn't even agreed to let her go at Pakhi and Dhruv wedding ( her bff ) .

he was getting ready for the office because of some of important work otherwise he didn't wanted them to leave all alone at home on the day of festival . And on other hand Arjun was getting death threats from unknown enemy which was out of Beast's claws .

Arjun cursed himself for breaking their heart . He closed his eyes and released a deep breath and looked at his Jaan who was playing with her saree pallu

Jaan !! You and bunny both of you don't do anything behind me understood ? ... ,, It was an order from the beast and beauty nodded

Her mood fell down and bunny locked himself in the room .

I have an important meeting in the company so be a good Jaan and stay at home . I'll try to come soon ... ,, Arjun said and kissed her forehead and hurriedly went to the company .

She sulked ... And sat down on the bed .

I want to play Holi but my ANGRY GORILLA , husband is not letting me to play . My baby is sad too ... ,, Pashika Murmured

Suddenly her phone rang and a wide full blown grin appear on her beautiful face .

.

.

.

How's the chapter readers 🙏

I'm giving you all a shot special Chapter of all five in one book ..

I hope you like this so don't forget to vote and comments please

Thank You 🙏.
ShineeSunshine 🥰😍🤩😘