Prologue - Mission

"LOOK, I did what you asked, didn't I? Now get rid of my problem."

The old man nodded as if to say 'Fair due', "You did, and the warrants are gone. So stay out of trouble Miss Toreto and you won't have to worry about them again."

Salem scoffed, "That's unlikely, and my name isn't Toreto- it's Salem."

Mister Nobody nodded, "Fair enough. But uh, I have to say. When they said that the Dominic Toreto had a daughter that was a perfect killing machine, I didn't believe them. I mean, do you know how many groups would pay to have someone half as good as you? And you don't believe in family! It's unbelievable, really."

Salems eyes hardend and she looked away. Dom had been searching for her, exactly two days after she had left (as promised).

"Oh- I didn't mean to offend."

"You didn't." She replied stiffly.

"Well, good. Oh, one more thing, Han is dead."

Salem stilled, "Excuse me? Excuse me? What did you just say?"

"Your friend?" Mister Nobody repeated, "Han? The one from London. Well, Shaw's brother Deckered Shaw's getting his revenge, starting with Han."

"I know who he is!" Salem snapped, her temper started to rise. Another death? "Who'd you say killed him again?"

"Deckered Shaw. Owen Shaw's big, bad brother. Twice as dangerous and highly skilled. Oh, but don't worry. I plan on getting your dad on it."

Salem stared at Mister Nobody. "You fucker."

Mister Nobody started to chuckle before holding up a glass of Belgium, "So, you're in?"

She bowed her head. "I'm gonna regret this."

"We'll see."

"When's the funeral?" She asked after a pause, "And where."

"You know where, Camilla." Mister Nobody said, "I'll see you here... twenty minutes after?"

She glared at him, "I'm starting to really fucking hate you."

He walked out with a chuckle, "No, you're not! I'll see you later, Salem."

"Sure, now he says it."
_______________________________