briefing

i'm just letting you all know that i'll be completely redoing this mainly because i'm time traveling back and giving my past self a slap in the face. this is put in other words, horrible. so to save you all from the horrific start that was this fanfiction i will try my utter best to redo it, when i can.

keep in mind that this is a canon divergence. meaning the plot of this story does not match canon. and it's not exactly the most spoiler-free fiction either.

also no i'm not dead, i'm very much still alive. i've just fallen into this state of sadness,,, to put it in good words *runs away* updates will be irregular so i'll uhm, apologize for that. and those who'd given up hope for an update. i don't blame you.

moving on here are some things you should know about our lovely reader.
-
dragon soul is the use of magic that omits from real dragons. no it is not a quirk, and it can be only be fulfilled when this one condition is met. to be born with a dragon's soul inside your body. it doesn't matter what the family's magic affinity is, if the dragon soul's affinity is different than that of the family's, magic inheritance won't work.

magic inheritance is just the children having the same magic affinity as their parents, which makes it easier for parents to transfer magic to their children when they're low on magic.

the reader's, aka you, family had an affinity for earth magic. which clashes with the fire dragon soul they were born with. this results in the reader getting ptsd because of the constant abuse they suffered. which in turn made them build walls around their heart to prevent getting hurt. the walls that they painstakingly built will obviously be crushed by todoroki lol (with help of class 1a ofc).
-
plot
-
and now, because the forces of nature seem to be against our lovely reader, they get transported to another completely foreign world. earth, where quirks are apart of humanity's daily lives. there they meet the first year students of UA High School who are five years younger than them. they've been tasked with overseeing the children's training alongside their homeroom teacher.

will there be obstacles? will this love story drag on for long, or will it end shortly with a happy note. or should we watch out for a tragedy? there's so many possibilities, but there's only one way to find out. follow todoroki shouto and hayate mizuho as they venture out into the bumpy fields of flowers and lava.
-
side note:
you can think of the name "hayate mizuho" as your own name and the reason why i'm doing this is because doing (l/n) (y/n) looks kinda ugly,,, you get me? no? guess i'm the weird one then *proceeds to walk away slowly*