Season 1 - Chapter 2

[Level Reset - Forgotten Soul Forest  Part 4]

[Unknown Trail}

In the last part the general reveals to Scarlet that he knows about her level going down and if her team doesn't do the 'easy' missions he'll reveal to the army what happened to her, What do you think she'll do?

"Why did you give in so easily, that's not what I taught you at all?" Hider sighed facepalmed in the process of his sentence Slasher then walked up to Hider to pat his back. "First training grunts, now doing grunt work how the mighty has fallen!" Slasher laughed as he continued to pat his back Hiders' eyes had a flash for just a moment indicating that he wanted to fight as he began to speak. "Still stronger than you right?" Slasher started to shake then he gulped making a worried face he then turned to his face to Scarlet with pleading eyes for her to save him and spoke with a desperate to tune to reach her. "Scarlet help please?"

Scarlet stopped surprising Slasher worried he said quickly. "You're right I should fight my own battles!" Scarlet still didn't move but she responded.  "It's getting dark we should rest here." then she turned around to look at her teammates to confirm if her decision was a smart one. Slasher went in a determined pose saying. "I have enough energy to keep going plus we have your powers like a torch." He smiled at what he said thinking it would be inspirational but then he heard growling coming from her with a red aura emitting out of her. "Calm down Scarlet with that growling we will attract some animals." Hider said walking up to Scarlet and holding her shoulder. 'Huh this is really familiar.' A flash came back when Scarlet was younger and training it was suddenly caught off by Scarlets' voice. "I said it's getting dark and we should rest here!"

But what really was going thru her mind. 'I'm tired, so it did have more of an effect on me.' Hider continued to look at Scarlet to only sigh in the end. "You heard the 'lady' we should rest here." Scarlet twitched at the word 'Lady' and walked off to set up her sleeping bag the guys followed her lead as well as soon as it was set up they had all passed onto their beds but as soon as they comfortable their belly started to rumble their stomach asking for a meal. "Did we pack food?" They all said in sync, Scarlet suddenly got up and started sniffing. "Well, it smells different around here kind of damp, there must be a river near by which mean fish which means.. food!" Scarlet turned around drooling. "Catch some and I'll cook!"

As the boys went to catch their food Scarlet put logs in a circle and stand in the middle she then yelled. "Level 4 TORCH!" Her whole body engulfed in flames she opened her eyes to see the logs grow arms and legs walking to the fire as soon as they touched the fire, She then did a black flip as soon as she landed a smile appeared on her face, but then she suddenly felt weak, losing her balance falling to her knees and began to breath heavy. 'I shouldn't have done that spell.'

A arrow started flying at her back she could sense it but she knew she couldn't dodge properly or fast enough she didn't show any sense of movement but in that mere second Hider appeared from the ground grabbing the arrow hard enough for it to breaking it while that happened just in case Hider failed Slasher hugged Scarlets' back to be a shield if needed. "It would seem I'm not the only one getting rusty, old friend." A girl from the trees appeared from the shadows, the wind was nice, gentle and calm but as soon as she jumped the wind got a little heavier she looked like an angel descending from the heavens as soon as she landed she started to introduce herself as she posed "You wish, I'm Red Rose I have been assigned to your team-." She looks at Hider. "It will be nice to work with old friends." You could tell from how Rose said the last part she was smiling the only problem you couldn't tell since she was wearing a hood with a cape, but otherwise that you could tell they had a thing going on.