Chapter 1

It was a brand new day in the small space of Postwick. The Rookidee's were chirping and the Wooloo were rolling around like usual. Today I was suppose to go with Hop, the undefeated champion's little brother. Leon was suppose to bring back three brand new Pokémon for us to pick since we want to become trainers and supposedly try to defeat the undefeated champion himself.

Leon has his trusty powerful Charizard everywhere he goes, but unfortunately he is very bad with directions. But I feel butterflies in my stomach every time I hear or see Leon. I don't know why, maybe I'm getting sick? Or maybe it's something my mother never explained to me yet. I'm just learning all of this mumbo jumbo.

But Leon really is adorable, I mean he's such a good looking guy..STOP! This is Hop's brother I'm talking about! He would never let me live this down if he found out I have been thinking about his older brother! I have to keep to myself now. Wonderful. I was just sitting on my couch in the living room as our doorbell rung. I looked back and saw Hop had entered my house. Wow. He couldn't wait for my mom to open the door? You're just going to introduce yourself into MY HOME? Anyways.

"Hey Y/N! Today is the day! Lee is suppose to be here any minute! Come on!" Hop jumped up and down excitedly on the awaited return of his older brother. I sighed and nodded, getting up and putting my tablet down on the couch and looking at my Munchlax. He was so cute!

Then my mother walks in from the kitchen and looks at me and Hop. "Well, hello Hop. I see you're ready to take my little girl to see your brother." My mother smiled. Hop nods and looks at me. "Come on! We're gonna be late! Meet you at the monorail station!" Hop exclaimed before running out of my house.

I facepalmed and looked at my mother. "So energetic...how does he sleep with all of that energy?" I muttered as I went into my room and grabbed my mother's bag laying against my bed. I waved goodbye to my mother and went in the same direction as Hop to go see Leon.