Chapter 3

I was having a day off and Malhaar is lazy to come to my home. Along with my guitar, I left for her home. I rang the bell, she opened the door and I went inside and sat on her bed. 'Dude, let's sing' Malhaar said looking towards my guitar. 'Not let's sing, let me sing' I replied. She rolled her eyes and took the TV remote in her hand and started singing loudly. I pressed my ears cause her singing voice was not something that can be tolerated. 'Shut up. After listening you, Lata ji will suicide' I said. She sat on the bed and turned her face opposite of mine. I got up and went to her study table and quickly came back and sat on the bed. 'Sing' I said. She ignored. 'I asked you to sing but you are not singing. Later don't complain' I said. She got up, took the remote and started singing on top of her voice while I was playing guitar for her. She sang for a couple of minutes and got tired and stopped singing while I was still playing guitar. All of a sudden, I turn right and see her standing with an angry face. I pressed my lips and took the mini ear plugs out. She grabbed the pillow and threw on my face. I kept my guitar aside and throwed back. She throwed back and started running. I was running after her, I managed to hold her hand and stop her from running. I pulled her against the wall and was looking at her while she was panting. She grabbed my collar and hugged me. 'I love you' she said and gave me a tight hug and I hugged her back.

I got back and went to my room. I freshen up and sat on my bed, smiling after thinking about today. Does she really love me?? Or she loves me a friend?? I wanna know her true feelings. I got up and switched on my laptop and created a fake Facebook profile, named as Pankti Sharma. I randomly sent friend requests to random people and then texted Malhaar 'Hi!!! How are you??' instead of sending a request. I waited for a while for her reply but there was no reply. Wait, am I not doing something wrong?? I shouldn't do this. She's my bestfriend, I can't do this with her but I need to know her feelings, her true feelings. I waited for her reply but there no reply and I slept with my laptop switched on, beside me. I woke up in the morning and quickly opened my fake account. There was a reply. Yessssss!!!!

Pankti: Hi!!! How are you?? Malhaar: I am good. How are you?? Do I know you??
Pankti: I am good too. No, you don't. I stalked you and your feed was nice so wanted to be friends. Inner me: Someone give me an award for lying so nicely, please. Malhaar: Nice!! Thank you. So, What do you do??
Pankti: I am a dancer. What about you?
Inner me: Dancer???? I suck at dance.
Malhaar went offline. Duh??? My phone started ringing, it was Malhaar.

Malhaar: Kaha hai?? Tera recording hai na ajj??
Me: Ghar pe. Hmmmm woh to shaam ko hai. Kyu??
Malhaar: Nahi bas aise hi. Darshan: If you are free in evening, come along. After recording, we can have dinner together.
Malhaar: Not today. Will stay back home today. Me time, you know.

We talked for more 5 minutes and then I disconnected cause I had to meet Naushad Bhai.

Later in evening:

My recording ended early. So, Dhruwal and I decided to have dinner outside. 'Let's call Malhaar too' Dhruwal said. 'No, she wanna have a me time' I replied. We both sat in the restaurant and I was just looking around when I caught a sight of a familiar face. I looked carefully. 'Isn't she Malhaar???' I asked Dhruwal. He turned back and was like 'Yes. But who is the guy with her?' 'I don't know' I replied. My could feel my heart arching, not because she was with a guy but because she lied to me.

Happy Women's to all the beautiful girls and women's out there. Don't let anyone tell you or make you feel weak. We are stronger than we know. Ladki hona koi asaan kaam nhi hota. Kuch bhi kare, galat hamesha hum ladkia hote hai lekin yeh sab cheezoin ke bawjood bhi hum ek smile ke saath jeete hai. We all hide our pain and make other's smile. We are STRONG, stronger than men's. Keep rocking, girls.

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙