22) Escape Room

3rd POV

Hero Licens Exam has begun with the very first part of it. The Escape Room challenge, which Annabelle has planned after an order she got months ago. And so far, is it going good for UA students. They were close to fail the test.

''Then what is the plan, Midoriya-kun?'' Ask Iida.

''We split up into four team, one on each corner. The teams should just be our seat lines, just to make it quick. We keep each others update when we find something.'' Suggested Midoriya and every understood and split up. 

''Why do I have to work together with you, Deku and Half-and-half bastard?'' Yelled Bakugo angrily.

''I didn't attend to, it was just to get the groups fixed right away, that is all.'' Defended Midoriya quickly and look around for clues. 

''There are some pin locks here.'' Inform Shoji from his 'arms'. ''And they have a heights on the sides, which probably mean the codes should be in between them.''

''That may be right, thanks for telling that, Shoji-kun.'' Thanked Midoriya as he look for clues. 

''Hey, I found something.'' Called Kirishima and take out a small banner and a baseball bat. They both got some weird black lines on them. 

''What is with the weird symbols on the cloth?'' Ask Jiro and take a closer look. She then look at the tip of the baseball bat and see a line. ''Oh, wait. I got it.'' Jiro take the end of the banner cloth which has the only line at the edge. She then spin it around the bat and get some digital numbers. ''It's a code. Try out 3356 on the locks.'' 

''Got it.'' Called Ojiro and take off a lock from a drawer, then open it to see lots of files. He takes them all out and give it to others, so they can see them through. 

''These are all documents for weapons.'' Says Sato.

''These may be the information we were 'looking' for.'' Pointed Kaminari with a huge smile.

''Then we just have to get out.'' Pointed Sero out and pointed at the locked door.

''I found a clue.'' Inform Asui and wave at the wall to the right of the locked door. Something is written on the walls. Lines like counting for how many days has passed. Asui read out the riddle she found beneath a chair right beside the lines. ''Days, weeks, months and years. Follow the dot.''

''What is that supposed to mean?'' Ask Uraraka confused and count the lines. ''This doesn't make any sense.''

''Maybe we don't have to count all the lines, but stop by the dots above a line.'' Suggested Tokoyami and start counting. ''Days = 5, weeks = 4, months = 8 and years = 1.'' They all try that combination, and got another lock open.

''A flashlight?'' Hagakure and take the flashlight. She turn it on and see it is a UV light. Todoroki takes it and walk over to the paper files.

''Maybe there is a hidden message that only the UV light can show.'' Explain Todoroki and look at the paper with the flashlight. But there ain't any.

''Maybe it is not the papers, but the walls or the posters in this room.'' Suggested Ashido and takes the light and walk around. When she came to a poster, does she see two X's on the map over Tokyo. ''What could this mean?''

''Maybe it's another code.'' Suggested Mineta.

''Coordinates.'' Yelled Iida and raise his hand. ''Every map has numbers to give coordinates. Ashido-kun, please tell us the first X, and then the other X.''

''Okay. First X is 5,7 and the other is 9,6.'' That code unlocked another drawer by Aoyama. He pulled out a radio and place it on a table. He turn it on and some weird noises comes out of it, until they then here a voice.

''The weapons are being collected at the bay... Nobody will suspekt a thing... The third world war will soon begin.'' The message ended and the radio turned off.

''Does 'soon' mean when the time has run out?'' Ask Kaminari and look at the timer. ''We have more than 1 hour left.''

''All of you.'' The screen were Trix, who startet the exam, came back and with a smirk. ''Every participates has this one person that always relax to much to even jinx you all. Just so you guys know, can't a hero think everything is easy. Sometimes it goes well, but there will always be something hard blocking your way, so I will give you the same treatment. Except for 1 hour and 31 minutes, do you now have 31 minutes left.'' The timer changed and remove that one hour and with an evil laugh. Class 1-A, all glared at Kaminari for that, but they do know that he wasn't the only one saying that. ''Good luck.''

''I am sorry.'' Apologized Kaminari and glommed at the corner. 

''Let's forget that for now and get out of this room.'' Says Midoriya and try to cheer his sad classmate up. Which work.

''Everyone. Let's find the last code and get out of here.'' Says Yaoyorozu and start off right away. The other do as so, but after spending a good amount of 10 minutes, can't they find any more code related clues.

''What are we gonna do about the last lock?'' Ask Sato and pointed at the door. 

''Let's just blow it up.'' Yelled Bakugo, after stayed quite all that time. 

''Wait, a second, Kacchan. We probably fail if we break out.'' Protested Midoriya scared.

''Like I care, Deku. We searched and can't find any more fucking clues. Time to use our quirk and get the heck out.'' Yelled Bakugo and did it right away at the door. It didn't budge at all.

''It survived?'' Shout Kirishima surprised. Something blinked and everyone look at the timer. From 18 minutes to 00:00.

''Huh? Did we fail?'' Ask Uraraka confused and scared that they failed the exam. The door opens, and a bunch of soldiers, covered in armor from head to toe, are standing there with guns in hands.

''Watch out.'' Shouts Todoroki and cover the door with ice.

''What were they?'' Ask Hagakure confused.

''The information.'' Says Tokoyami out loud, getting the others attention. ''The 'enemy' may have found out that we know their plan and that we are not normal people, but are heroes undercover.''

''And they will stop us from getting the new found information about the weapons out of this building and to the other heroes.'' Added Ojiro to the suggestion about the situation. 

''Then we have no other choice than to fight our way out now.'' Says Iida and chop his right hand. ''Let's pass this test together. I will kick the ice and make a division, then you others attack before the enemy can first.''

''Hai.'' Agreed class 1-A and get ready. Iida start his quirk and kick the ice wall down. Ice shard and dust make the enemy cover them self, which class 1-A take as their change.

*Monitor room*

Annabelle lean back on her chair, feet up on the counter and literally eat popcorn as she watch the students through her holograms. Over the half of the classes participating, has passed the escape room and now need to get out of the stadium and meet their homeroom teachers, to pass this part of the Hero Licens Exam. 

''How are they doing?'' Ask the head examine, with his lazy voice.

''Those screen to the right are finished with the remaining time. Those to the left, but with a green line around the screen, is the on close to finish. The others are probably someone who won't pass.'' Explain Annabelle and held up the popcorn to examine. He take a few and look at all the screen, writing down who will participate in the next test.