Perfect

Sara's POV:

I had just finished my previous appointment and was ready for my next patient. I pressed a button on the stand next to me that was connected to my receptionist's desk as I said, "Lucy, please send my next patient in."

The door opened and I thought I was going to see my next patient but it was actually Harry. He closed the door behind him and smiled as he walked over to the couch. I couldn't believe he was here! I was so happy that I began to blush and smile.

"Harry," I began. "What are you doing here?"

"Hello love," Harry said. "Well doctor, I have to admit that I have been completely emotional when it comes to this girl Sara. I'm just messing around. I hope you don't mind but Lucy told me your appointment cancelled so I thought I would utilize this opportunity to tell you something."

"I'm listening."

Harry leaned forward while he rested his arms on his legs and folded his hands together.

"I am going back to Britain for a bit but before I do, I am stopping in New York. I would love it if you would join me." Harry explained. 

"Go with you to New York and Britain!" I exclaimed.

"Yes," He replied. "And you will be able to see Jiselle and Lyndsey."

I shot up from my seat and walked over to Harry. I sat next to him on the couch and answered, "Of course I will join you!"

Harry smiled at me before placing his hand on my jaw and kissing my lips. 

***

I flew in a private jet with Harry to New York

I flew in a private jet with Harry to New York. When we arrived in New York, we took a car to our hotel that was in upper Manhattan. Harry checked us into the hotel and got our room key while we went up to the thirty-sixth floor. I followed Harry to our hotel room. He opened the door and we wheeled our luggage into our hotel room. It was a medium-sized room with a king-sized bed and a magnificent view of Manhattan.

"That was a brutal flight," I commented. 

"don't tell me your tired already." Harry chuckled as he picked up a pillow from the bed and threw it at me. 

My mouth dropped. 

"Did you just throw that at me?"

Harry smiled and threw another pillow at me. I quickly picked up a pillow from the floor and threw it at Harry. We found ourselves having a pillow fight with each other. Harry fell onto the bed so I took this opportunity to hit him with the pillow. Harry snatched the pillow from me and pulled me onto the bed with him. The two of us laughed. 

"Tu es parfait." Harry said in French. 

I just smiled and replied, "I don't speak French."

"That a shame," Harry added. "Because it's a beautiful language. You have that in common."

Little did I know that he called me perfect.