Chapter 8

((The next day))

"You can do it, Luigi! Just be yourself and ask her!" Maria said.
What's going on right now, Luigi is gonna ask (Y/N) out on a date but he's very nervous so he asked Maria to help him.
"B-But.....what if she say no?!" Luigi said, very nervous as he holds a bouquet of (F/C) roses.

"Luigi, listen to me. I've known (Y/N) for a very long time and I know for sure that she'll say yes. Just calm down and ask her." Maria said.

"T-Thanks, Maria. I-I....I think I'm ready." Luigi said.

"That's the spirit, Luigi! I'm very proud of you!" Maria said then both of them heard the door bell rang.

"I'll get it!" Maria said as she walks to the front door and opened it. Luigi quickly hide the roses behind his back because he knows that it's (Y/N).
There stood (Y/N), very happy to see her friends.

"Hey guys!" (Y/N) said as she walks inside.

"Hi (Y/N)!" Maria said.

Luigi started to blush bright red.
"H-Hey (Y/N)!" He stuttered.

"Luigi, are you feeling alright? Your face is starting to turn red." (Y/N) asked.

Luigi didn't say anything as his face continues to turn red.
Maria then got up and started to head to the door.
"Well guys, I need to go to the store and get some ingredients to make for dinner tonight. For now on, you two can hang out while I'm gone. Don't get in too much trouble!" She said and then she left.

Soon silence came to them. After a few seconds of silence, (Y/N) looked at Luigi with a look of
worried-ness.

((Not even a word but let's just go along with it))

"Luigi, are really feeling alright? Your face is getting even more redder." (Y/N) asked again.

"I'm fine, (Y/N). It's just....I..um...I want to ask you something." Luigi said.

(Y/N) now has a confused look on her face.
"Ask me what?" She asked.

Then Luigi gave (Y/N) the bouquet of (F/C) roses.
"I-I wanted to ask you I-if....if y-you like to go o-on a date w-with me?" He stuttered as he now started to feel scared because of the thought of rejection started to get to him.

(Y/N) blushed dark red as she sees the bouquet of (F/C) roses and after Luigi just asked her out on a date.

(Y/N) smiled and what she said next made Luigi shocked.
"Yes, I love to go out with you."

Luigi's face is now red but he smiles back.
"H-How about we go out tonight? At 8:00?" He asked.
(Y/N) nodded then she hugged Luigi, which Luigi was surprised at first but he hugged her back.

"FINALLY!!!!" They heard a voice yelled out. They looked through the window and they saw Maria standing there.

"Maria, were you there the whole time?!" Luigi asked.

Maria was silent as she's been caught.
"Yes...." She mumbled.

((I haven't thought about the ending for this chapter but don't worry! I'll try my best to upload the next chapter soon!))