The phone number

Walking around I could tell Birmingham was alright? I mean it wasn't trashy or anything. I decided I would go to Starbucks only problem is I have no clue where that is... Well this should be fun. I started walking up this path it seemed to lead up to some kind of place?

After walking about ten minutes I finally found what seemed to be Starbucks. Ordering my usual pumpkin spice latte I went to sit down.
I spent my time scrolling down my newsfeed on Facebook to catch up with my friends and go on my social medias.
Texting my friend Libby back at home about how things were going over here. Some strange reason she read it and didn't reply? I hope she doesn't start ignoring me I mean I don't see why she would do that.

Anyways after about ten minutes I walked out of Starbucks and back home as I had to get ready for my first day of work tonight.

"Hey mom, I'm back!" I shouted running up to my room.

"Hi, make sure you get ready now for work okay?"

"Yeah I know." I shouted back down stairs.

Ugh time to dress like a hooker! I put on my 'uniform' which was a short black dress that was like a skater skirt, I guess, at the bottom putting on my name tag and black high heels. And wow my boobs look way too big in this, great! Anyways I tied my hair up in a high ponytail, Put on mascara, liquid eyeliner, and filled in my eyebrows slightly, and I was ready. I grabbed my purse and put on a black leather jacket then my mom drove me to the place.

"I'll be back here for you at the end of your shift by hunny!" My mom said as I got out of the car.

"Bye." I said shutting the door and walking into the diner.

I walked up to my boss him stating what I had to do again.

"Ok, got it sir." I said to my boss, I mean is that what you would call your boss? Sir?

Basically I just had to take down what food the order and tell the kitchen I guess.

I served a couple of tables I guess this job was easy but really boring.

This group of boys around my age walked in, their was four of them I had to admit they were kinda hot especially the one with dark brown curly hair and brown eyes. They were all laughing and were very loud. I walked over to them.

"Table for four?" I said to them.

"Yeah." The tall one with Blue eyes and blonde hair said in this beautiful British accent. I mean it may seem weird but I'm such a sucker for a boy with a British accent...

"Okay come this way." I said guiding them to their table.

"She could boss me around anytime she wanted." one of them mumble.

Really? That's such a turn off they would say that but I can't say anything I mean it's my first day! They sit down and I bend down to get them their menu's from the draws.

"Bend down more babe." The brown curly haired one said looking at my butt as all of them sniggered.

"Okay I don't know who you think you are but you better stop making snide comments like that or else!" I said turning around and slamming the menu's on the table.

"Wow you're feisty, I kinda like it. And or else what babe." he said rudely.

"I could get you chucked out of here in five seconds got it? 'Babe'." I said right up in his face.

I walked away to go and tell the people who were coming in just now where to sit and bring them their menus. I could feel him staring at me as I was serving the other tables. I turned around to see him biting his lip and sure enough he was staring at me, I just ignored him even though his looks could kill.

Those brown eyes staring into mine as if I was getting sucked into them. His perfect fluffy brown hair sitting neatly on his head and covering his forehead. His cute dimples peeking out every time he flashed that dazzling smile and laughed with his friends. The way he dressed was amazing and every time I walked past him a waft of his husky cologne hit my nose driving me crazy.

How cold such an ass hole be so hot?
I could feel myself staring at him I looked away blushing as one of his friends said "Dude that girls totally checking you out!" In a camp voice.

"It's cool I'll go and talk to her later." He said confidently. Shit I can't believe they saw me looking at him.

Well looks like I'll have to go and serve them. I walked over to them trying not to show I was totally freaking out inside.

"Are you'd ready to order?" I said with probably the bitchiest face ever on.

"Yeah." One of them said telling me there orders one by one as I wrote them down in my notebook.

"Umm can you show me where the toilets are in this place." The brown haired one said as I almost melted at the sound of his husky voice.

"Yeah come with me." I said as his friends were laughing at him pretending to squeeze my butt.

"Look stop doing that and go up the stairs and it's to your left." I snapped at him.

I followed him up the stairs as I needed to get some more paper towels to put on the counter. I walked into the storage room grabbing the paper towels, walking back out and locking the door.

I was walking down the stairs when he put his hand on my shoulder as I turned around seeing what he wanted.

"Hey um I haven't got my phone on me could I use yours please, I need to text my mum." He said leaning on the wall.

"Um I guess so." I said handing my phone to him for some weird reason I trusted him and he looked like he really needed something.

I watched him as he wrote whatever it was to his mum he then gave me my phone back smirking and walked down the stairs moving me out of the way by my hips.

I looked at my phone making sure he hadn't done anything as that playful smirk he had on his face wasn't normal. I saw that he had saved his phone number on my phone calling himself Brad and of course he text himself so he could have my number, fucking great now this random guy has my number. I walked down the stairs over to their table where the were no longer sitting at.

I saw them leaving at the door as me and 'brad' made eye contact and he winked.

Great he's gone and he's got my number, let the harassing begin!