ACHILLES HEEL

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

─── achilles heel !  ༉‧₊˚✧

─── achilles heel ! ༉‧₊˚✧

┊͙ 𝖘𝖞𝖓𝖔𝖕𝖘𝖎𝖘 ┊͙

It may come as a surprise but Lucky Ingham isn't, well, as lucky as his name might suggest

So he totally did not mean to become a drug dealer ── or find himself pining after a Malfoy of all things  ── but judging by his track record he isn't that shocked.

It all started the day he was born (as it always does he supposes). His mother gave birth to him when the first wizarding war against Voldemort had been in full swing, with a select few Death Eaters having tracked their family down across seas ( being ex-order members and all that) hammering at their door and raining spells down on top their heads. His parents saving grace seemed to come in the form of him. With reports of complications with his mothers pregnancy and with the onslaught from the war, moral was low in the Ingham household but when he appeared and gave his first wail, his parents couldn't help but think he was lucky ── their own personal good luck charm.

Naturally, as all things do, it doesn't last. With the later birth of his sister, Alessandra, all the luck and good he had brought his parents had been destroyed ── tarnished by the blue eyed beauty and gentle composure his sister always seemed to have. Lucky soon became an antonym for what he has morphed into. After he watched his father be tortured to death through a crack in the door on his sister's first birthday and then later witness his mother wither away to Dragon Pox ── he had to grow up all too quickly.

Travelling across the Atlantic ocean at two and with his year old sister in tow, the pair were relocated to a small country house in Sheffield, England of all places. His uncle wasn't exactly the best influence ── more often than not encouraging his volatile behaviour and leaving out substances a child should never see or have access to.

So really it was not a surprise that a particularly violent streak appeared in his behaviour, and when there was a call back home about how Lucky had punched another child which resulted in a bloody nose ── all assumptions sprung from the fact that oh this poor boy is an orphan, of course that'd scar a child, he's probably acting out on purpose.