Envy

|

Jungkook and I are relaxing on a couch while playing games on our phone's. I can't help it but, I'm getting distracted by Jimin..I don't know why.. I just feel that way..

"Do you love him?"

Taehyung looks around frantically to who said that, but only sees his boyfriend with a worried face looking right back at him. "Tae, Are you okay?" Taehyung nods and Jungkook goes back to his phone while rubbing Taehyung's back to sooth him from whatever he heard or saw.

"So you can here me.. Good."

He was very confused at the time and didn't know what was happening.. then time froze... His head snapped forward and saw himself, This Taehyung had bright green eyes, White blond hair,  with a completely black outfit that had green accents to compliment his eyes. "What do you want from me" He asked.

"Nothing much... Just about to fuck with your love life."

Taehyung looked weirded out and wanted to jump out the window because : First, who the actual fuck is he? Them? Who cares. Second, What does he want with his love life? He's dating Jungkook because he thought Jimin would reject him, but he still loves Jungkook with his whole heart.. He thought. 

"Hi. I'm Envy. Your a descendent of one of the original seven deadly sins. Only you and the other descendants can see me."

Taehyung tries to process this in his head but then here's a voice that he recognized before.. Its altered though. Something about the voice seem so deeper. It finally clicks, It's Jeon Jungkook. "Who is that.. What's going on..Why are they all frozen..?" This is one of those moments were you would have a metaphorical "Oh shit." 

"Oh Jungkook. Nice to meet the descendent of greed."

Taehyung is panicking about now and doesn't know how to do cope with the situation, but hes trying his best. He still doesn't know how to explain this to Jungkook.

"Tis a nice chat with you, but I must depart from here. Tata~" The spirit laughs with an evil Giggle.

Time has unfrozen and everyone went back to normal, Jungkook looking dazed and Taehyung with a full mind. They're thoughts are broken by the sound of a announcement. "Jeon Jungkook, Park Jimin, and Kim Taehyung, Please report to the office.

|

I'm sorry!! Like I said, while I'm introducing everyone the chapter's will be short. I just want to make everyone's chapter p.o.v leading up to when they meet. 😔💞💕💜