•𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐹𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑝ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 (𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑠 𝐽𝑒𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟)•

Warnings: Fighting and mild swearing. If you suffer with any triggers related to verbal violence I suggest that you leave now to avoid the risk.

Thomas. Fucking. Jefferson. The one and only. France obsessed southerner. Also known as your boyfriend. He is charming and thoughtful in most stances, however, his France obsession can make your relationship go through thorough chaos.

"Please, Y/N, I will be back before you even notice I left," He pleaded, begging to go to France.

You shook your head. "No, Thomas. I can't have you keep leaving me! This marks the eighteenth time you've asked to go to France, but it also marks the first time you will not be going."

Admittedly, you were being a bit bossy, but you needed him to stay.

Thomas rolled his eyes. "Eighteen isn't that many times."

You laughed sarcastically. "The eighteenth time this year," you made sure to emphasize year. "You will not leave again."

Thomas stood and gazed at you for a while, anger rising like boiling water.

"No. I am going to France, whether you like it or not. I do not need you to make all my decisions for me." Thomas lightly gasped at his words, but with a personality like his, he never apologized what he said.

A shock of anger and disappointment suddenly hit you. You tried to defend yourself.

"B-But, you were the one who always asked me if I wanted you to stay with me! And the truth is, I've always needed you to stay. The moment you walk out the door and I grasp the fact that you won't be returning for weeks, or even months sometimes, I'm torn inside. I need you, Thomas! Please..."

You started sobbing silently and shaking rapidly. Thomas stood there, not saying a word, but regretting what he head said on the inside. He slowly inched towards you.

Your hands were masking your face but you could sense his closeness.

"Just go. Go to France already."

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I didn't know how you felt-"

"Go," You ordered.

"I don't want to leave you like this!" He shouted.

"But you were right. I shouldn't boss you around. You are in charge of yourself," You confessed.

"So were you. You cant be treated like this. I have been abusing my privileges for so long and I did not even think about the damage I have been doing. I am sorry, Y/N."

"I'm sorry too."

He smiled, hands out, his eyes questioning if he had been forgiven. You nodded your head and wrapped your arms around him tightly, shortly after feeling the firm squeeze being returned. Gradually tight turned to soft, as you latched onto Thomas.

"Let's discuss the topic of France another time."

A/N: Sorry, this one was a bit short, and I might decide to do a part two. If I do, what shall it be about? Should there be a time skip? Please comment on your thoughts and requests!!!