two

I wasn't really sure how to feel about my situation. I had gotten to a party with my friend Dalia and then she had magically disappeard, leaving me with drunk teenagers playing alcohol games and cheating on their girlfriends.

I had never been one to party, I had never even thought about going to a party. But, as always, she could change my mind in the span of three seconds. For example when she changed my mind about my heterosexuality in the span of two seconds simply by kissing me.

That was a good thing, though.

We had stayed friends because she wasn't interested in me; she was interested in Thea. That was understandable, she was the only girl I'd ever been interested in, even though it only was for some months.

"Louis!" she screamed in my ear, her breath practically just loads of alcohol molded together with some sort of cake. It was nowhere near my likes.

"Ugh, yes Dalia?" I tried screaming over the music. She giggled and looked over my shoulder for a second. Her eyes went wide and she stopped wiggling her ass.

"Oh my god Louis! She's here, the queen has entered!"

I turned around and saw Thea, what else could even be guessable?

I sighed and turned to Dalia again.

"I guess I'll just leave you two to whatever you wanna do then, okay?" Dalia just giggled and pushed me out of her way so she could meet her 'queen Thea'. But, as always, what kind of friend would I be if I didn't let her make her own choices?

***

So the day had went by pretty fast actually, with me sitting and watching Dalia whisper drunken words to Thea, with Thea grinding into Dalia.

That was something I dreamed about. Not getting grinded on by Thea, no, I just wanted someone to love, not just staying with overnight when I felt like not going home.

I wanted someone to stay up with late and watching the sunset. I wanted to make hot chocolate to my soulmate. I wanted all that - not sitting at a party watching two lesbians having drysex.

I wanted it all so desperately.

But oh well, when you're 5'5" and there's absolutely nothing unique or inspiring with you, then you're damned and your destiny is failed.

And I was pretty much already failed.