0011

We enter the establishment and get in line behind a woman and her kid

We enter the establishment and get in line behind a woman and her kid. They finish their order and we step forward.

"What do you want?" Colson asks me after he finishes ordering.

I told the lady my order and Colson paid her. The lady hands us our ticket and we stand to the side letting the people behind us order.

After about 5 minutes the lady calls our number and hands us our food.We find a booth in the corner and sit down.

I unwrap my burger and opened my ketchup package.

"So uh—why didn't you tell me you were a model?" Colson asks.

"You were kind busy—if you know what I mean," I responded plainly.

He awkwardly clears his throat and takes a bite of his fries.

"Joking!" I reassure laughing at his reaction.

After that awkward situation, we have a fairly pleasant conversation.

I was actually having fun.

"You won't dip your french fries in water—." I said laughing.

"What's in it for me." He questioned jokingly.

"Soggy French fri—" I get cut off by screaming coming from the window.

Paparazzi had swarmed outside and were snapping pictures of us.

"Shit." Colson curses out.

He gets up from his side of the booth and gestured for me to get up too.

I grab the rest of my fries and follow him.He places his long arm around my neck and leads us out.

I tuck my head more into his chest to avoid the flashing lights.

He makes it to his car and gets inside. He quickly pulls out of the parking space and drives off.

"You ready for rumors to come out?" I question popping a fry into my mouth.

"I kinda have to be." He responds staring into the road.

I hear a ping on my phone. I pull it out and it was from the group chat.

Fuckers❤:

Katie😮💦:
Fuck it up sis
Photo attached

Devan😎💣:
I should be disturbed by naked bodies but this is kinda hot not gonna lie

I open the photo and it was from the photo shoot from earlier today.

I nudged Colson on the shoulder. He briefly looks to the side as I show him the picture.

He laughs and shakes his head.

"Well paparazzi being there now makes sense," He said.

I chuckled lowly agreeing with him.

"My house or yours?" He asks me.

"Yours, I don't feel like being at my house right now," I respond to him.

It probably wasn't a good idea but oh well.

We drive to his house blasting his older music. To be completely honest it wasn't horrible.

We get to his house acting like drunks from the pub. He opens his front door with even pulling out his keys.

He grabs my hand and pulls me up the stair with him. He opens the door to a room and leads us inside.

His room was one of the messiest rooms I've ever seen but I ignore that fact and jump onto his clothing infested bed laying down in it.

"Sorry, my rooms a mess." He tells me shoving some clothes onto the floor.

"You're a mess so I guess your room is just reflecting on that," I tell him.

He laughs and lays down on the bed next to me.

I turn to face him and he faces me too. We stared into each other's eyes for a minute before I snap out of it.

I turn away and face the ceiling, Colson clears his throat.

"Wanna get drunk?" He asks me.

"Absou—fucking—luetly." I told him.