Yuki? | ANGST, FLUFF |

tw: self harm, suicidal thoughts, attempted suicide ( i guess. )

Drip drop.

Drip..

That was all Yuki could hear. It was currently 2 am and Yuki was in his bathroom, making cuts on his wrists, while watching the blood drip to the floor. " What if I .... " he held the box cutter close to his throat, about to slice it, when he heard a knock at the door. " Who...is up this late..? " he slowly moves to the door, pulling down his sleeves and leaving the box cutter in the bathroom. Another knock. " C-Coming! " he opens the door, seeing Tsurugi. Great, just what he wanted. " What do you want? " he coldly greeted, taking Tsurugi by surprise. He pushed himself into the room, immediately noticing there was a faint metallic smell coming from Yuki and the bathroom. He went over to Yuki, who was standing shyly, and grabbed his wrists, causing him to flinch. "...Yuki? " Yuki tried to move away, physically shaking, but Tsurugi was too damn strong and wouldn't let him, so he had an advantage. He pulled his sleeves up, revealing the old and new cuts. " Y-Yuki- " he started, only to be interrupted by Yuki.

" Leave me alone and let me fucking kill myself. "

Tsurugi froze, looking at Yuki, who seemed calm. " W-What..? " I sa- " Tsurugi didn't let him finish, letting him go and rushing to the bathroom, hearing Yuki chasing after him. The moment he reached the bathroom, he felt Yuki running into him, hugging him, crying. He looked in the bathroom, immediately finding the blood and box cutter. 

Sighing, he managed to pick up the box cutter, which Yuki tried to grab, but failed miserably. He looked at Yuki and kissed his forehead, pocketing the box cutter and taking him to his bed, slightly frowning." Are you mad at me..? " Yuki asked quietly, which Tsurugi quickly denied. " I'm just...worried. " he thought for a second, before saying, " Ah, fuck it. " and kissed him, which Yuki hesitantly kissed back. When Tsurugi pulled away, he mumbled, " I love you. " while blushing, which Yuki giggled at and kissed his cheek. " Promise me you won't try to attempt suicide again? " Tsurugi held out his hand, which Yuki shook. " I promise. " Tsurugi smiled and kissed his forehead. " Let's go to sleep. " he mumbled, which Yuki agreed. Then, they went to sleep, cuddling.

First oneshot, whoo... might upload the other oneshot thats currently in my other one, anyways, this one was a big ol' vent ig oops lmao. anyways bye.