Chapter 21: Wipe Your Tears

Kyla

"Torn between crying for help
And not letting them see me sweat
But it's certain shit I can't forget
I won't get over it easy
Shit makes me queasy
I am making amends with myself
Forgiving me for loving you
I took a risk loving loudly
Defended you proudly
Ignored all the signs, yeah it's true
And, the immature me
Wishes that I could make it known
That you should be left alone
Don't deserve words or thoughts from me
I can go heal on my own
And, the immature me
Hopes the world sees just who you are, uh
A facade only gets you so far
And I'm bigger than you
So I can't meet you where you are
I'd say your name but you don't deserve recognition
You played the hero but you really are the villain
There ain't a bone in me that wants to spare your feelings
You called me crazy, but it was my intuition
Used me for status and the fame and recognition
It's fucking crazy what they do for recognition
I'd say your name but you don't deserve recognition
I'd say your name but I won't, uh

Kehlani ~ Valentine's Day
(Gets me in my feelings every trip)

"Mommy! Are you okay?" Chase said looking at me like I was crazy. "Yes baby, mommy just likes this song because it explains a lot" I said smiling at him. "Okay, I love you" he said getting on the bed with a little struggle to kiss my cheek. "I love you more baby" I said kissing his cheek.

"Come on, let's wake your brother and sister up" I said grabbing his hand. Walking out my room and into the twins room I see them pulling each arms so one could get in the others crib.

"KARMEN AND KAMERON NO!" I said walking over to them. Their fat selves only laughed and reached for me. "Y'all are so bad but mommy loves y'all" I said kissing both of them. So good news, Karmen learned how to walk but Kameron big legs only want to crawl. After changing their dirty pampers we made our way to Claire's room.

It's been a little over a week since everything happened and I'm still a little shaken up. It brought back memories from that psycho path Jase.

Some times I see myself falling back into that depression again. This week, I caught myself zooming out and having flashbacks. My mind is trying so hard to block it out but I can't.

I walked in Claire's room to see her sleeping peacefully. Chase ran and jumped on her bed.

"Claire Bear! Wake up!!!!" He said hitting her with a pillow. Chase loves Claire already and I'm so happy. She's growing on me too. I need to hurry up and take legal action.

"Chase move it!" She said rolling off the bed with a loud thump. "Oh my gosh Claire are you okay baby?" I said bending down with Kameron in my arms.

"Yes ma'am" she said getting up and hitting a giggling Chase with a pillow. "Hay we will be downstairs, come down after you wash up. I'll have breakfast ready" I said kissing her head.

Picking up the twins I walked slowly down the stairs with Chase behind me.

"Oreo!" Chase said running to open the back door so he could let Oreo come in. I still haven't heard from Madio ass. I'm mad as hell. I text him every day to make sure he's okay and shìt but got no response.

He didn't even stay for his birthday. He left the same night everything happened.

"Chase get Oreo's food and put it in his bowl baby" I said as I put the twins in their connected high chairs. Grabbing the big IPad, I played Happy Feet for them until I got the food ready. Claire walked downstairs with her straight black flat ironed. She's so gorgeous but broken, I can relate.