Sweet Treats

It was raining. That was the first thing I noticed when I woke up that morning. The second was that Josh was dressed as a holiday elf, costume a bit too small in some places, and eating a candy cane. It was coffee flavored, I noticed, and I smiled as I watched him place the last of the decorations on the mantle. He turned, momentarily removing the candy from his mouth to grin at me.

"It's the most wonderful time of the year," he sang, holding out his free hand as I carefully stepped down the last of the stairs.

I took it gratefully, watching him put the treat back into his mouth as he settled next to me on the couch. "How long have you been awake?"

I was vaguely aware that he had replied, but all I could see were his pretty, pretty lips and the way they circled the stick of candy he'd been teasing me with. A soft, needy moan fell from my own lips, and I could feel myself leaking into my panties as he licked it slowly with the very, very tip of his tongue. He winked, and it was in that moment that I knew he'd planned this.

I opened my mouth to say something, anything, but ended up letting it stay that way as I watched him suck the candy until his cheeks caved in. I realized I was staring a little later, and blinked, closing my mouth and swallowing with a soft whimper and shake of my head.

He smirked, crunching the last of the candy before cupping my chin in his hand. "Don't apologize, sweetheart; I want you to look."

"Shut up and kiss me already," I murmured, pulling him closer and settling into his lap.

I knew he could feel how wet I was by the way his eyes widened before he pressed those pretty, pretty lips to my own. I kissed back, eyes closing and fingers tangling in his hair as the kiss deepened. God, I need this, I thought, and then I could taste the candy he had been eating as he pulled away to catch his breath.

"Joshy," I moaned, drawing out the Y for good measure even though I knew he could never refuse me anything. "Joshy please..."

He laughed, not unkindly, and slid his hand into my pajama bottoms. His cool fingers were a welcome relief from the heat I was feeling, and I couldn't help the soft moan that escaped from my mouth as he gently inserted a finger inside, using another to tease my clit. I kissed him in reply, unable to resist those luscious lips for too much longer, finishing with a gentle nip at the bottom one.

"I...I'm going to cum if you keep that up," I warned him, before going in for another kiss, this one soft and tender and filled with love. "And I...I want..."

He smiled softly, removing his fingers from inside me and withdrawing his hand from my pajama bottoms. "Come to bed with me, little one?"

I nodded, too far gone to attempt a reply, and held up my arms. He lifted me easily, being stronger than he looked, and headed upstairs towards our bedroom to settle me on the bed with a tender kiss.

"I love you," I said, sighing contentedly as he gathered me into his arms. "Kiss me?"

He grinned, knowing exactly what his lips did to me, and did so, moaning softly as I ran my hands down his sides and over his upper body. I oftentimes thought of him as an enigma cause he was muscular yet curvy in an almost feminine way.

"You're so curvy," I murmured needlessly when I pulled away, removing his shirt for better access.

He had slid his fingers back inside me, gently stroking and circling as I was finally pushed over the edge. "Joshyyyyy..."

"Shh," he murmured. "Catch your breath, little one."

I nodded, loving how he always seemed to know what I needed and feeling my eyes start to close as he stroked my hair. "Happy holidays to me, indeed."