the meeting

I was with my friends in Hawaii for a trip. We were walking along the beach after a long day of fun. It was cold and we all were in are bathe suits. We get to the car were taking two cars cause we couldn't fit everyone in are cars.
When we got to are hotel there were cops. We couldn't go  inside the hotel and there was no room in the car. It was too much money to go to another hotel. We had gotten out of the car to talk. A cop walked towards us, " You guys need to leave right now there was a bomb threat don't worry about the  cars just go. " When the coolest we started to walk as we got to the entrance to the parking lot the bomb blew up. It was a huge explosion. The bomb was also very loud.  It was scary. A huge flame glowed are faces. Everything was gone some of the Coos were still awake but was nearly to death. Firetrucks and abylance sirens got closer and closer getting louder and louder. We were scared. We all had ash in are face and smoke in are lungs. After the the sirens came and the people were going in a car came. " Oh he's hot" Emily said pointing at the blonde hair one. 5 people were 8n the car. One dark hair one, one with a man bun, a blonde one, brown hair one, and one with color hair. The window went down slowly. The blonde hair dude started to speak " Are u guys okay what happened." Emily started to speak " A bomb happened and no were not okay" The shock on their face was glowing like a sun hitting a picture. I looked at the girls leau and Kacie were looking at the color hair one there face looked red and they started to blush. Everyone's face was still dirty and had ash all over their body. The black hair one got out the car and came towards us. " I'm Colby" He said " I'll walk u home. " Leya said " Welp this hotel was where were staying at I guess we'd be walking no where." He looked at the car and looked back " Well then u guys could stay at are house till u get Situatiaded. " I nodded and rudely said "thanks." I was  tired and I felt sick.  The girls and Colby started to walk Jake had ran out of the car to began walking I was behind because like I told you I was tired. Jake started to walk with me while the Colby and the girls were ahead of us. Jake had started to talk. He began asking question it kinda was annoying but they were letting us stay at there house I wasn't going to complain. "What's ur name" I said "Abby". " What's ur age" I responded "19". It just kept going. He then started to ask about my friend group I responded with the simple answer " There crazy, we somwhat fight, but at the end of the day we love each other." "Cool, same with my friends, we are youtubers we explore haunted things due to it are house is kinda haunted. " I was thinking wow but said " Cool that's awesome plus we love creepy stuff like ghosts. " He started to ask me about the short brown hair girl which is Leya. I felt like he had a tiny crush on her but also he barely knew who she was. After a while of walking we stopped at a mansion. Leya looked mad at me but I didn't know why or what I did. When we entered the house Leya asked me "what did Jake say to you or why we're u talking to him? " I told her to chill because she had no reason to me mad.

End of chapter 1