Beginning 2

Jungkook P.O.V
(READ AUTHOR NOTE PLZZZZZ)

"Please sir no don't, I have bills to pay please I am just a new adult please, another chance don't fire me!" I said with tears in my eyes I can't get fired, I will lose everything. "I am not gonna tell you again pack your stuff and get out, I told you so many times to not drink the banana milk". I can't believe he is still on that that was weeks ago, well to be honest a day ago....

"Sir plea-" he cut me off and said "SECURITY GET HIM OUT!" And like that I was dragged out of the hotel that I worked in and was thrown outside.

3HOURS LATER!

I am still crying outside of the hotel because I can't go back home or my mom will call me a "disappointment" like she always says I can't help but cry more. I felt soft hands on my back and I quickly looked up to find the most handsome man ever" hey, you ok you seem sad" he said in a very deep hot calming voice. "Y-ya I am ok, just got fired and I can't go back home" I said in a very sad voice. I looked up at him as he looked down at me(he was sitting down) "you can stay at my house for a little bit until you find another job" I looked at him surprised and he just smiled "thank you sir but I don't want to bother you" .

I looked down and he just laughed and patted my head "you won't be bothering me little boy now cmon it's starting to get late. Wolves are gonna start coming out." I just smiled and got up with him.

We are finally at his house and wow it's huge and pretty.

So guys this is another beginning that I made. Which one do you guys like better!