Party.

I woke up rather early this morning and quickly threw anything on. I had black sheer leggings with rips at either side. Not the style, it's literally where I've been rolling around playing games with the children on the floor. I had a white t-shirt with short sleeves and in the middle was a huge black cross upside down with deep charcoal swirls around the edges. It looked alright I guess, but I really did just throw anything and made my tracks for college.

I was late as per usual. I found my classroom this time, including my classmates. I sat down it my seat where I was the day before. A few moments go by its just the introduction of "how was your weekend?" While we waited for our tutor, Sue comes into the classroom and places her black matte laptop onto the desk and proceeds with the lesson. English in the morning was something I loved. It's easy and simple and all of your own ideas. Maths is another story and I dread waking up to that horrid word.

The door burst open and a lady with black hair and covered in a dark makeup in the shade of orange walked in. "This is Rebecca. She will be joining you this semester." She spoke and behind her was a girl with pale skin, dark black hair and rosy cheeks. She was wearing American flag leggings, a turquoise blazer and dirty white converse. "Dougie, I went into the wrong classroom yesterday." She stormed in laughing and calling over to Douglas and the guys. They all laughed and suddenly I felt out of place again. I've never seemed to gotten on with girls and I was extremely happy was this all about to end?

"What's your name?" I turn around and Rebecca was stood behind me and then pulled a chair out and sat down. "I'm glad you're here, have you seen these lot? None of them are pretty." She says and holds out my hands and places a black beaded bracelet over my wrist. I was confused and didn't know what to say, so I smiled and said thank you. I didn't want to seem impolite. "You're quiet aren't you? You going to Kieran's on Friday? What you wearing?" She bundled all these questions on top of me. I swallowed "At first, yeah I'm excited and I have no idea yet." I answered all at once.
"You can come to mine if you'd like? We could get ready together?"

I didn't even know this girl and yet I felt I should so after college we stepped out of the gates and headed into a complete different direction after saying our plans for meeting up with everyone later on, the guys completely understood us girls needed to get ready.

It wasn't a long walk and we was on a beautiful estate near the shops and just down the road from college and apparently Kieran's too. Everyone lived so close by which made me feel even more of a cast out. Rebecca's hour number is 45 in the shade of cold, she had a black door and when you get inside the walls were cream and the stairs were facing you, we went up and on the landing in front was a huge silver mirror as we turned was the bathroom and then past there was Rebecca's room. It was zebra print just like my Rebecca's bedroom, it had dark pink bedding and cushions and a makeup station, a huge wardrobe presumably filled with clothes, she began taking off her makeup and showing me her bare face as she's asking which colour of eyeshadow would suit her best for this evening. "Black" I say, she has crystal blue eyes and wears heavy makeup so she agreed easily and applied a coat of foundation evenly.

I watch her and she's got a lovely pale shade skin, it's practically beautiful she has soft rosy cheek with and without blusher, she hasn't a single blemish. I then turn and face one of her mirrors. I grab and makeup wipe and take one stroke away at my face and I see myself. I have a deep, flushed look. My rosacea was looking worse than usual, a tan really brings it out. It's red around my nose, cheeks and even spreading around my face. It's horrid and I've hated it since I was younger, it wasn't so terrible when I was a child, when I was fifteen is when it started to get darker. It produced small bumps around the cheek areas, at first I thought they were blemishes very teenager gets them so they didn't bother me, but more and more arrived the redness became sore and itchy. I cleaned my face morning, noon and night with mild Simple products, I cleansed and moisturised. When I did happen to have a blemish it soon went away. Rosacea stays around until you're in your late teens, sometimes adulthood and on other occasions your entire life. It makes things very difficult I'd love nothing more than wear very pale makeup but it contrast and clashes and shows everything I have on my face so I have to go a shade darker which would make me a very pigmented orange beige colour.

"I think this would look great on you." Rebecca is holding up a black lacey top at an angle.

I scrunch my nose and think would I suit it? I try it on and automatically feel ridiculous in it. It feels too tight, my entire cleavage is opened up, my waist hasn't felt so small since I was a little girl. I go to the mirror again and I see a glimpse and I don't even look like me anymore.

We are applying makeup, choosing different clothing and talking about college and schools and other boring subjects and laughing like we've known each other for years.

When we are finally ready we stare at our reflection on the landing by the stairs where the hanging silver mirror was and we admired ourselves.

I was wearing black leather leggings, silver converse which I was already wearing. A black low top with a necklace hanging just above my cleavage. I had my hair straight, and heavy makeup. I felt confident, just not me. Rebecca was wearing black leggings and a royal blue top with black heels. Not sure how she is going to walk in them she's already stumbling down the steps, I think to myself and chuckle. We head out the door.

The sky is pink and the night is just beginning. We walk for a while towards another area just past college and we enter a street named "Holkins Drive." The first house is Kieran's and Rebecca walks in front and steps onto the pavement beside the grass and knocks on the door. Tyler answers. "Megan you've got to see Kieran's room! It's got an Xbox chair with an amazing sound!" Tyler grabs my hand and leads me upstairs I was confused since he acted so different and mysterious in college.
Kieran was sprawled out on his bed playing GTA with Travis, Sam and Douglas. It seemed most people were already here. They shifted up and allowed me to sit in the middle and they handed me the control and I did a mission first try and for then I was the centre of attention, we decided to go downstairs and see who was at the door after it knocked.

"Chloe!" Rebecca screeched, she got there first with Mary Kieran's mother. She had long brown knotty hair with roots but a very friendly face. More and more people were arriving and then we started drinking. Tyler grabbed my hand again I blushed and followed him into the kitchen. "I got you blueberry vodka." I didn't know what to say. I've never had vodka before. He pours me a glass and hands it to me, I take a sip and tried to seem like I was enjoying it. Mary comes into the kitchen and she must have seen him give it to me she gets the bottle of coke from the fridge and says "have some of this with it." It taste better, but not by much. It's still a vile stinging feeling at the back of my throat even when I am not drinking it's there.

Becca grabs my hand this time and pulls me over towards the computer and stereo system and is choosing some songs to play next.

We dance to whatever came on, drinking more and more. I then spent the evening talking to Mary about stupid things but she listened and laughed and so did I. I found Samuel in the living room drinking beer and talking to Tyler. I stumbled over and spoke to him he was so intelligent, but not like that at college.. He gave me a hug and sat me down and we spoke for a while and then Brendan got me this time and took me upstairs. We was on the landing away from everyone and he was talking about gaming or something. He then got closer and pulled me in for a kiss when Tyler comes up the stairs and talks to us. I didn't know what was happening. Everyone wanted to be with me.

1+ Vote and 350 views and I'll update the next chapter. :-)