Author note- I'm an idiot

(This is on my other Boruto fanfic. If you also read that one this author note this Is the same. So you don't have to read it twice get some sleep)

So. Its me hi. I'm an idiot.

Been a while I'm sorry.

Let me tell you why
and if you think "Woah she's an idiot"
I understand :)

I was messing around on Wattpad on my profile and things like that.

I saw a little button that says log out and I think you can tell where this is going because I clicked that little button  forgetting  my password to log back in :(

I've changed my password now all Is good and I'm here now. I'm sorry I wasn't able to update but it won't happend again.

So yeah I'm an idiot but we all make mistakes :)
I'm really sorry.

I will try to get a chapter out as soon as I can but I want to reread what I've put out to refresh myself.

I know sort of where I want this fanfic to go I just want to make sure it won't ho in the wrong direction.

Thankyou so much and I'm sorry again.

*pre warning*

I also just finished some exams as this yeah I have important exams.

Those were just practice ones. I have really important ones one two and a half months so j can go to college.

I will put up a warning when I'm doing them so I don't leave you in the dark about my dissapearence.

Thankyou :)

Any questions are welcome about the fanfic or anything.

I also want to ask a question at the end of each chapter
(or author note) not sure if you'd be into that but let's give it a go ^-^ some questions will be random, some I will ask to see if I could include something you like into the chapters :)

This was long sorry

I promise that's it now

thankyou all

QUESTION:

If you could go on a date anywhere in the world (Not worrying about money) where would you go?

:)

My answer:

I would go to Japan ^-^

Sorry again I feel bad