Unsolved, Invited

Kamon had been worried. He had been worried for 3 days straight! Riki seems different, quieter. He looks like he too is worrying about something. Something that Kamon doesn't know, something that Kamon wanted to know. And all of this happened after Shira came to visit him.

Shira, that girl is weird. He could literally feel chill climbing up to his spine whenever she is with Riki. She knows something that others don't. Something so that he needed to know.

Remembering what he heard from her conversation with Riki the last time Kamon meet her, she had been telling something to Riki. Something that he doesn't need to know.

Maybe he should keep his eyes on Riki. That child sometimes could bring trouble to himself. Kamon sigh tiredly as he continue to sweep the floor. 'Where is Riki anyway?' he thought while looking around.

At that time, Aona walks down the stairs and straight to the kitchen while humming. Kamon look at her and ask, "Sister, where is Riki?" Aona look at him, stopping for a while and continue walking.

Kamon wait patiently for her to answer. "He volunteered to deliver father's breakfast. He'll be back soon." Aona answered while her hands work on peeling of the pineapple skin.

"But his hand-" Kamon tried to protest only to be glared by Aona. "He can take care of himself, why are you being so worried? Continue your work or you won't get any lunch." Aona warned.

"Seriously, all you think about is Riki this, Riki that and how you should protect him. Why don't you think for a while that Riki can protect himself? He is not much younger that you and more importantly, he is WBMA champion." Aona grumbled audible enough to be heard.

"Continue your work and stop making Riki as an excuse! Look back the floor you just sweep! The floor can't even be considered clean!" Aona scolded.

'I think she is in her period...' Kamon thought as he sweep the floor again.
-----------------------------------------------------------

The B-club is open everyday, Kamon's father would always be there with Ryoma and usually, Aona would be the one delivering their breakfast but today, she had told Riki to deliver it.

Riki is thinking, he's thinking very hard. He thinks about what happen 3 days ago with Shira. He did like mystery but this is a little bit too much for him to handle.

"I am a healer." Shira told him.

'She is not.' Riki thought. There's something more to it than just a healer. The first time he met her, Riki knows something off about Shira. The first time he fight her in a challenge, he knows there is something really wrong about her.

"But what is it?" He grumbled. He walks in a long forceful stride as if in distress.

"I tell you if you find out." Her voice keep repeating the same words over and over again in his head.

"Shira isn't like other, she is downright dangerous." Dracyan suddenly said making Riki stop. 'Dangerous...' Riki thought.

"I feel the same, but somehow there's something else we miss about her." Riki said looking at Dracyan.

"I feel some sort of familiarity whenever she's close." Riki admitted. "It was as if we've meet somewhere..." He mumbled.

"What is her last name?" Dracyan suddenly blurted out, not really thinking about the question.

'Last name?' Riki thought. He tried to remember if she had ever told them her last name. Nothing come to his mind, she had never told him. She always introduce herself as Shira.

"My emperor, the moon shines bright every night, casting an illusion of safety. Do you know there is a monster lurking under it's brilliant light?"

'Monster under the moonlight?' Riki thought. 'That wasn't it.' Riki thought again.

He repeat Shira's words one by one in in his head. He speak it with a low voice as he continue to walks to the B-club.

'Casting an illusion of safety... Illusion? Monster And moonlight...

Something made him thinks that these are the keywords to solve whatever he needed to solves.
______________________________________
Samuru wakes up with a strong abdominal pain following his wake and couldn't help letting out a groan.

The pain made him realize something a little late. He can't move. He blink his eyes several time, trying to clear his vision.

Something is wrapped around him. It's long, not too heavy and quite feathery. 'Feathers' he thought confusedly.

A quick glance at whatever wrapping him had him almost jumped off of his bed.

A pair of wing with the colour of burning fire. He looks at the feathers carefully as if trying to catalogue every detail as detailed as possible.

"Already awake?" A deep voice asked from behind him. His head quickly turned to the voice and then he realized something...

He is in his father embrace, cocooned in his wings like something precious. His father's eyes are red as they look at him. Cold, he finally realized it. He is freezing and his father had been warming him up.

"F-father I-" Samuru tried to say something, anything but nothing come to his mind. His father's wings move and spread itself.

Samuru marvelled at how strong they look, how long and wide they are. "You've been sleeping for almost 3 days." His father said as his wing fold itself before they disappears.

"I-" Still nothing comes to his mind. "You haven't eat anything yet, go get yourself cleaned. Can you stand up?" His father asked. "Oh, I'll try..." Samuru said dumbly.
______________________________________

"Grandfather, we received a message from Codex Region." Rory said urgently running to her grandfather as fast as she can muster while keeping her politeness.

"A message?" Takakura asked. "Yes" Rory answered handing him the tablet. "It came this morning, Miyako alerted me about it beforehand but it came earlier than what she told me." Rory explained.

Takakura take the tablet from his granddaughter's hand and look at the message. Not long after that, his eyes widened in shock as he read it all once again.

"Rory, this is..." He blurted out looking at his granddaughter for a confirmation. " Yes this is an invitation to Codex Region by Miyako's sister, Sachiyo." Rory confirmed looking very serious. "A chance for us to gain more information." Takakura mumbled while looking at the message and then to the holography that display the map of Codex Region.

"I wonder why they invited us now." Takakura said to himself. His brain which had been helpful to him in all his years running a company work itself trying to figure out something.
______________________________________

The light is the office had always been dim. It doesn't matter if you switch the lamp on or off, the light would always dim as if darkness is swallowing them.

Today is that day when her office is a little bit on the brighter condition. A woman stands in front of her. She looks like a bunny meeting a predator as she heard her orders.

"There would be visitors in 2 days, makes sure you prepare everything accordingly." She ordered as the woman nods. "Yes miss Sachiyo." She answered.

Sachiyo look at her with a boring stare and lick her slightly longer fang in distaste. 'Coward' she thought as she waves her hand dismissively.

When the woman walks out, she looks at the file on her table and smile mischievously.

"Come to me then" she said as if challenging someone. Her smile turned from mischievous to satisfied grin and then turn into cruel smile.