Prologue

No One's Pov

Due to being Kakashi's daughter and Danzo being a complete dick made you be trained for the Anbu since birth. At age 5 you were already the captain of the Anbu ops, however, at the age of 10, Y/n was called into the Hokages office in normal clothes.

Y/n: Yes my lord?

Third Hokage: Because of Danzo and his associates you were trained to be an Anbu since birth so you never had a childhood. So from here on out you will no longer be an Anbu and will attend the Ninja Academy like everyone.

Y/n: What about my team my lord?

Third Hokage: I already sent word to them about the situation and I sent someone to pick you up, you will also be living with your father.

Y/n: Is my father here my lord?

Third Hokage: No, he is on a mission. You will get the keys to his place and the location from your old team after today's lesson in the Academy.

A couple of moments later someone knocks on the door.

Third Hokage: Come in.

Iruka opens the door and walks in.

Third Hokage: This is Iruka, he will be your sensei at the Academy. I trust you were filled in about who Y/n is Iruka?

Iruka: Yes my lord. Come on Y/n let's go.

Y/n follows Iruka but stops when the Hokage says something.

Third Hokage: Y/n I know these will have tasks you will do in the Academy will be easy but you're there to make friends and have a life. Do you understand Y/n?

Y/n: Yes my lord.

Third Hokage: Good, now enjoy your new life. You are dismissed.

Y/n follows Iruka out of the room.

Iruka: Before we go to the Academy we have to pick up some troublemakers.

Y/n: Troublemakers sensei? I can make sure they never break a rule again.

Iruka just sighs.

Iruka(Mind): This is going to be hard.

Iruka: No Y/n. You can help me catch them and return them to class but that is it. You leave the Anbu torture and stuff, you're here to make friends and have a life.

Y/n: Yes sensei. Who are the troublemakers sensei?

Iruka: There are two. One is a boy named Naruto and the other is a girl named Megumin. There is a third person named Noelle but they aren't really a troublemaker they just try to stop the troublemakers from being troublemakers but it never works.

Y/n: Do you know where they are sensei?

Iruka: Yes, the Hokages faces.

Iruka and Y/n make it to the roof of the building by using an ancient forbidden Justu called "walking up the stairs". They look up to see a blond boy and a black hair girl trying to paint the Hokages faces but are being prevented by a white-haired girl who is messing with the ropes to stop them from painting the faces.

Naruto: Noelle! Stop ruining the fun!

Megumin: Yeah! Go back to class we can hang out later!