Testing

The castle of the north was very rambunctious during the day. Maids and servants bustling about fulfilling requests and daily tasks of the king. At night it was silent in the palace, the servants and maids sleeping on the fifth floor, the king, resting heavy on the sixth. That may be why, no one heard from the bottom floor.
Screams of agony filled and echoed in the room. The source from a figure thrashing in a chair, tied to the legs and arms of the chair.
"Ugh, shut up! You've had this dose five times, how are you not used to it!?"
The screaming died down the body shaking and panting from the pain.
DDawn huffed at the body. He had given him a fire resilience potion earlier and just now gave him a fire potion that would set his insides on fire. It was small so it wouldn't last long, as he's learned to do from past subjects,
DDawn was a wizard of sorts. Using dark magic and potions for experiments. His goal, to make a human disaster machine, to slaughter millions with its loyalty sworn to him and him alone.

The body stopped moving it's breath slow and heavy. It looked so different from when DDawn first grabbed it. A color switch potion went took a permanent effect and switched aspects of the body. It's pale skin and dark brown freckles that looked so unnatural, switched to his skin going dark brown almost darker and his freckles turning pale,practically white. Then a animal shifting potion didn't take much affect  but turned it's red eyes golden yellow with an,almost, invisible predators slit.
DDawn frowned. It had been months since he brought the jester like thief from the kingdoms village. The jester thief, while enduring the potions and tests that had killed past subjects, for some odd reason the potions affects won't hold in his blood stream. Potions that should make him super strong, fast, and agile, won't stay in affect, rendering him practically useless.
DDawn started to pace back and forth.
'What was this idiots problem! Was the potions too weak? Were they brewed wrong?'
DDawn knocked each thought down immediately. He was the most intelligent man in history, he can make no mistake.
"Ugh,my head,the hell?"
DDawn turned as the thief gained his bearings and looked dead at him.
"Oh right....hell."
"Shut up Don you imbecile."

Don grumbled a bit as he picked at the rope binding his hands. He thought it wise not to speak and upset DDawn. He had been here for what feels like months, potions shoved down his throat,some injected into his blood stream making him sick for weeks. He hated it,he hated it here, he hated existence overall. He had tried to escape before, clearly failing. He tried to fight DDawn, that didn't end well. DDawn has proven to be quicker,stronger, and much more clever than he was.
Everyday Don wondered why did it have to be him out of the entire kingdom.
'I'm not even from this kingdom! All I did was try to kill the king but princess Dousie bailed on me and rated me out to the king, now the kingdom and guards want me dead. Lovely.'
'I just wanted to get out of my kingdom and sneak out of here undetected with some supplies. However I'm now here,caught by king Duni's right hand man to be tested on.' Don thought angrily.
Don looked around the room from the chair he was tied to. It was a large concrete room and honestly was basically a basement laboratory. Off against a wall in the back was a table with potions,spell books,rune documents,papers,and vials. Next to him,since he was sitting in the middle of the room,was very small cells, not a lot but a few that had room for a bed and very little walking space.
"Don't move."
Don turned his head up to DDawns voice.
"If you do I will cut your arm off and stitch it back on while you're awake."
Don stiffened at the rather cruel and unusual threat and gave a tiny nod.
DDawn turned and left the room and Don sat there in silence. The silence was deafening and he didn't want to sit through it.
Don leaned his head back knowing full well he's going to regret this from the huge pain soon to be in his neck and choose to sleep after all potions being forced into you is painful and tiring.
Don slept unknowing to the plans being made.

~••••••••~
Whooo! Back to me still having no idea how to write properly! I know the story has been in third person so far, don't worry the next chapter will have perspective for the first bit. Sorry next chapter will be quite a bit.
Ok so I know I'm not known at all but if you have questions regarding my AU go to my announcements book or here and ask! K bye.