Daddy

Jason

Jason would want to name his first born after him.

The boy would have his name, Jason.

If it's a girl, Jayla or Jaylin.

He would constantly have the baby as he as no need to eat or sleep.

Especially during those early months after you've given birth.

He knows you're sleeping schedule has been wacky, so he tries not to let the baby wake you.

When the baby gets older, he's scared the baby would be reluctant of his appearance.

You assure him that the baby will love him regardless.

Your child is homeschooled, so Jason like to listen to the lessons as well since he missed out on a lot of school himself.

Jason loves to show your child around the woods and showing them the traps.

Jason insist that you show them how to swim, but still hesitant about letting them get into the water.

Michael

Michael is the worst father in a good way.

Michael as well want the child named after him if it's a boy.

If it's a girl, he want them to have a name close to yours.

Have you ever seen that video of a new father trying to rock his baby to sleep, only for it to not be a baby but a bundle of blanket. The baby is in the moms arms.

That's Michael at first.

He tries to be considerate, but you end up having to get the baby from him just so he can properly take care of his basic needs.

As your child gets older, here goes where he's the worst father in the best way.

If they want to eat cake for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Michael will let them.

Michael will let them do whatever they want.

As long as no one gets hurt, then hell be doing it with them.

You came home countless of times to something broken.

It's pretty much like having to raise two children, but one of them knows what they're doing.

Bubba

Bubba tries his best to be a great father.

Bubba isn't too picky on what the name is, he'll love it regardless of what you pick.

You end up going to his brothers and asking for family names to help pick.

Bubba spoils the baby as much as he cans whenever he have the time.

He loves holding the baby, making funny noises, hearing the cute giggle.

He enjoys taking the baby from you when you need to sleep.

Often waking up to see the both of them sleep.

The baby absolutely loves Bubba, instantly stops crying when he's near.

As your child gets older, it's like their bilingual.

Being around Bubba for so long, they picked up on his giberish, and they have full blown conversation. Causing you to laugh at them.

Your child starts with the family business early.

You can't really protest much, but you're still concerned.

They just help cut the meat until they're grown.

You try not to think about it much, but you can't help but notice how much they look like their dad.