3. Wait Me, Goodbye

Wait Me, Goodbye
by bosszijii

Wait Me, Goodbyeby bosszijii

Details of the story:

Dean Eros de Villa is one of the 3 sons of Placido de Villa, the owner of the well-known Teresita Homes. With their housing business, his share income reaches an unusual amount for a common business owner. Despite of his success, he still can't find the real meaning happiness because her fiancée is under the state of coma. He's spending most of his money for her fiancée's medication and other hospital expenses. He's been searching for an alternative cure until one day, someone told him about the legendary heart of Barugosa. He's now willing to risk it all, and travelling back into time will be the risk he will be taking. He is going to get the heart of Barugosa and bring it on the present time for her fiancée's life. Would he be able to take it and bring back the life of her fiancée or he will be forever stucked in that world without his loved ones. Is it going to be a waiting time or already a goodbye?

Messages to your readers:
Thank You for reading my story. It do boost me to write more and improve my lackings in writing.

Do you want to read his stories? Then what are you waiting for click and add it to your reading list!