TAG (Fall From Grace rated R scene)

I felt the air around me change as Cas took us to the motel room. But as soon as I looked around I could see we weren't in the motel we had decided to meet at if we spilt up. Instead we were in a large room, it appeared to be a fancy hotel room. Very fancy.

"Where are we?" I asked Cas, still wrapped around him.

"Italy. I wanted to bring you somewhere that didn't smell of other's urine." He spoke, nipping at my ear as he did, obviously not focused on speaking.

I suppressed a moan, wanting a little more information out of him before we finished what we started.

"And- I.. What-"

I couldn't focus as his tongue trailed up and down my neck, making figure eights and biting hard enough to leave marks. I closed my eyes and let my head fall back as he continued, nipping my ear and going back to my neck. One of his hands tightly gripped my ass, the other held me up by my thigh.

I heard him chuckle against my neck, his light scruff rubbed against me. "What were you saying?"

I tried to focus again, "Sammy and Dean."

"They're drunk and I'll bring us back to the motel before they know we are gone. Just relax, I'll keep you safe, Angel." He whispered to me, and he knew I trusted him.

I ground my hips against him, needing friction to soothe my burning core. I moaned at the feeling of his hardened member against my soaking sex. My moan was met with a growl of his, I wasn't the only one wanting friction.

His lips slammed into mine hungrily and rough. He bit my lip hard, making me gasp and allowing his tongue to slip into my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance over the other, our lips danced in a needy and passionate fashion. He growled against my lips and dug his fingers into my waist with one hand when he noticed I wasn't letting him win our mouth battle. I whimpered as he repeatedly ground his member against me and I let his tongue win the battle. I was too clouded with need to care about losing as I felt him smirk against my lips knowing he won. Who knew my innocent little angel liked to be in charge in the bedroom?

I felt him moving us, his jeans rubbing against my soaking cunt as he took steps, making me moan into his neck. I placed kisses and love bites of my own on it until I felt myself being thrown onto the room's large bed. I looked up at Cas with a sly smile, his eyes raked over my body hungrily.

"See something you like?" I asked him.

"You should wear dresses more often." His voice was back to being low and husky.

"You should go shirtless more often." I replied, blatantly staring as his perfectly sculpted body.

"Dad sure took his time on you, I'll have to thank him again if we find him."

I only half heard what he said, I was focused on his lips as his tongue darted out and licked them. I desperately wanted that tongue in other places.

"Castiel." I whimpered.

He groaned, "I love when you say my full name like that."

"I need you." I told him, sick of him being so far even if it was only a few feet away.

"How much?" He stroked his member through the jeans it was threatening to break free of.

"More than anything, please Cas. I want you inside me." I groaned, needing release.

He stalked over to me, and waved his hand over me. My clothes disappeared from my body as did his, he started to position himself between me when I got a different idea. I pushed him back as I got on all fours on the bed, he gave me a confused look but let me continue.

I grabbed his thick cock with one of my hands and began pumping it. His head fell back with a groan, one of his hands gripping the hair on the back of my neck. I leant closer to him and quickly licked the tip, his hips bucking forward as I did.

I swirled my tongue on the head a few times before fully taking him in my mouth. He let out a hiss as I took all of him in me, the tip going down the back of my throat. I bobbed my head back and forth with the help of his hand still griping my hair. I looked up at him as sucked him off.

"Fuck, you feel so good." He moaned, his strained voice only turning me on more.

He took his cock out of my mouth and I mewled at the loss of his touch. He picked me up and spun me around on the bed so my ass was facing him. He ran his hands along my thighs, stopping at my ass as he squeezed it roughly. I felt his hot breathe behind me and I pushed back on him, anticipating his next moves.

I let his name fall off my lips as he licked my folds so well I would think he had done it a million times. I couldn't control my moaning as he flicked my clit with his tongue over and over again. The way he held me close to his face with his tight grip and how perfectly he was going down on me had me shaking with delight. I was so close when he pulled away, leaving me feeling empty at the lack of his touch.

It didn't last for long though, his tip was at my entrance in a moment. He slid in easily due to how wet he made me, and his name fell from my lips in a breathless whisper as a groan left his. At first he started slow, agonizingly so.

"Please Castiel, harder, faster, anything. God, that feels so good." I moaned, face down on the bed.

He spoke my name as his paced quickened. His strong hands keeping me in place as he pounded into me, my senses going into over load as I was quickly sky rocketing to my climax. His name continuously leaving my lips as I forgot my own. His pace picked up and I could tell he was close too. His fingers gripped me so hard I knew he would leave bruises, but I was in too much ecstasy to even care.

"Come for me." He bent over and growled in my ear. "Come for me and say my name, let everyone know who you belong to."

I obeyed his command as I felt myself finally come undone. I withered under him, and I would have collapsed completely if it wasn't for his grip keeping me in place. I screamed his name so loud I'm sure the whole damnhotel knew who was having sex with me. As soon as his full name left my lips, I heard mine leave his as he came. He bit into my shoulder as I felt him empty himself in me. Once he was done he flipped me back to face him. His sweaty forehead was on mine as he placed a kiss on my lips.

He untangled himself from me, my exhausted form being carried by his bridal style.

"That was.." I said, barley able to speak.

"Amazing." He finished for me.