Together?

~Momo POV~

I woke up next to Kyoka, for the second time.

I thought she was still asleep until she said "Good morning beautiful."

I was a little confused until I looked at my clothing, or lack there of.

I wasn't wearing anything more than a bra and underwear, and neither was she.

"Enjoy last night?" She said as she got up.

Where had this confidence come from?

I instantly remembered the things we did together, and how amazing it was.

"Uh, y-yeah." I said.

She looked over at me holding a bowl of totinos, "Want some?" She said with 7 already in her mouth.

This is who I hooked up with last night?

"Sure." I replied.

She walks over to me and hands me the bowl.

I grab some and we sit in silence.

"Sooo.. are we like a thing now?" She finally said.

"I guess." I responded nervously.

"Great!" She said excitedly.

She put the bowl away and we cuddled for the rest of the morning.

~Kyoka POV~

OHMYGODOHMYGOD

Momo and I are dating now? And now we're cuddling?

I tried to seem relaxed but on the inside I was losing my shit.

I had to tell Denki.

After Momo left, I headed straight to Denki's dorm to spill everything that just happened.

"Hey broski-" I cut him off.

"Denki Denki Denki oh my god Momo and *pant* I might've *pant* maybe hooked up last night and I ate all the toti-" He interrupted me.

"Wait wait wait, WHAT?!??"

"I'm sorry man, I should've asked if you wanted any." I replied.

"Not the totinos, MOMO dumbass." He said while losing his shit.

"OOHHHhhh yeahhhh we're kinda dating now. It all happened so fast, I'm still in shock." I answered.

~Momo POV~

I was sitting in my dorm trying to study but I ended up daydreaming about Kyoka for a good majority of the time.

I heard a scream that sounded like a little girl and rushed out of my dorm to go investigate.

Almost all of class 1A was surrounding Denki's dorm, so I assumed the noise had come from there.

"Kaminari, is there a reason you've caused such a commotion?" Iida scolded him.

"Sorry guys, I just uh-um got startled." Denki apologized.

"Ughhh" Everyone groaned.

As people started heading back to their dorms, I peeped my head into Denki's and said "Mind if I come in?"

"Oh sure, come in!" Kyoka said while twirling her earphone jacks with her fingers.

As soon as I sat down I was interviewed by Denki.

"So, is it true that you two are dating?" Questioned Denki.

"H-what? Um, Kyoka did you tell him?" I asked.

"I- maybe." Kyoka said while looking down.

"Might as well," I said with a sigh. "Yes, we are together."