Prologue

This story is semi-inspired by Gincuba
bnha x Yu-gi-oh! book. So I hope you enjoy.

///

Izuku is not having a good day. He just got back from a doctors appointment and was diagnosed as quirkless. His mom was equally as sad. She knew how much he wanted to be a hero. As they were heading home they pass a card game shop. He was curious so he asked his mom if they could check it out.

Izuku: Mama, can we check out that shop?

Inko looked at the shop and smiled at her son.

Inko: Sure sweetie.

Once they entered the shop Izuku found this shop sells only one card game, Duel monsters. They looked around and saw something that caught Izuku's eye, Elemental HERO's.

Izuku: What's this.

Shop keeper: Ah, you have an eye for hero's huh.

Izuku: What card game is this?

Shop keeper: This game is called duel monsters, this used to big back in the day, but heroes have made it sort of on the back burner of things. They still sell at least.

Izuku was intrigued by this card game.

Izuku:  Where is it still played?

Shop keeper: Certain places still have tournaments for this game. But you have to be at least 14 years old to enter.

Izuku looked back at the elemental HERO cards and looked at his mom.

Izuku: Mom, can I have that.

Inko: Why sweetie.

Izuku simply smiled.

Izuku: I want to be ready for when I'm 14.

Inko looked at him. He smiled after his doctor said he was quirkless.

Izuku: I want to tell people to get their game on!

The shop keeper seemed surprised. The kid may never had known it. But he said the signature catchphrase of Judai Yuki.  Inko looked at her son and smiled once again.

Inko: Sure sweetie.

Shop keeper: Well kid, the tournaments are in neo domino city. A little thing you will need to know for the future.

The shop keeper put the deck in the bag. Then pulled out something out from under his desk, it was a duel disk.

 Then pulled out something out from under his desk, it was a duel disk

Shop keeper: This a duel disk. It turns into a phone. I'll give you this one the house.

Inko: You sure? I could come back later for it.

The shop keeper just shook his head and gave it to Inko.

Shop keeper: No worries, its fine. Trust me.