deku dies

I opened a portal where they are and cane out with very bad eyebags worse then shinsou and aizawa combined and a tub of ice cream and dried tier stains. "Young black are you okay?!" All might says.

"I'm fine I just wanna say thank you to class 1-a and I respect you minoru mineta" as I say that my group of friends came through the portal and we all bowed down they were in shock "  May I ask why are you bowing down and how serious thing went down?!!" says aizawa.

"I just said I respect mineta how serious thing did you think happened?" as I say that the girls wouldn't believe it they were in shock.

"So now you all are are gonna watch the next multiverse where it's the future" as I say that they were all shouting and yelling " SILENCE!" as I said that they all went quiet " Now.."

Searching universe....

Searching universe....

Searching universe....

Universe found: deku dies

"Oh no I don't like the the title" says uraraka.

Deku says " this is my final SMASH!!" as he said that the villain was gone bakugou and deku beat the villain then everything got back to normal and the pro heroes arrived and all might went to bakugou and deku. Deku opens his eyes and says "All I want was to save everyone I'm sorry all might I gave him one for all I... i just wanted to save everyone ..." as he said they all might says "You did my boy.. you saved everyone" as he said that deku closed his eyes to forever slumber. As all might cries as he says

" Rest in peace young midoriya..."

Universe done.

As it was done all of them was crying or sobbing they couldn't believe that their deku died At least he died a hero...( class 1-a thought) Damn nerd you actually did it as he cries( bakugou thought) you did it my boy...( all might thought)  but what they didn't khow was deku was in the room he came out of the shadows and says " H..Hi g..guys I...it's okay I.. I'm still here" as he said the all turned their heads to the green little broccoli and they all rush over to hug him but bakugou he kissed him on the lips.

" Umm okay so thank you very much for crying  deku dies but umm.. his quirk made him back to alive, endeavour becomes nice to his family he hugs shoto and he apologises to his family, bakugou has 2 quirks, everyone respects mineta, class 1-a beat the number one villain and yeah...." as I finished they yell at me " WHAT?!!!!"

After a long time of 'things' they became ready for the next universe .

By the way here is the ships that are gonna be in this book

Bakudeku

Uraraka x tsuyu

Kamikiri

Shoji x tokoyami

Momo x jirou

Hizashi and aizawa

And if you want any other ships tell me.

That's all for today I love you all sooo much stay awesome stay sweet and don't forget to be nice to eachother bye bye.💖💖💖💗💗💗💕💕