Christmas Part 2

[Last Time in Jerome's PoV]

"Jerome Robert Aceti, open this door right now." I heard my father nearly shout. I kept ignoring it and I think this time Mitch did as well. I heard the sound of the door being fumbled with and it swung open to reveal my mother who left right away, my father who looked at me confused and Rob and preston who just stood there in shock and whispered to each other before leaving. I'm half naked, Mitch is fully naked but being covered by me and is hermit crabbing into my chest, and my dad is just trying to comprehend the situation. This does not look good.

[Now Back to Reality still in Jerome's PoV]

"Go back to Just Dance and we'll be fine." I said, snapping suddenly at my father who jut so happened to barge into the room with my mother and my other two students.

"Jerome. What the hell on earth is this?" My dad asked.

"It's called love. And you just interupted. Did I ever interupt you all the times you tried for my sister and brother but didn't get it right? No? So why do you have the right to interupt me?" I asked.

"Well Jerome. It seems something isn't right here. That, is another male isn't it?" My dad asked. Mitch cuddled deeper into my chest, probably because he knew where this was going.

"Yeah. So what? I'll say to you what I said to Mitch's father when he went crazy. You have another son who I know for a fact is straight. You never supported me for Youtube, for my job as a teacher and what I wanted to teach, and now my sexuality? Why am I a disgrace to you? I'm the oldest of our family and you still have another son who can carry on the family name. Unless that doesn't happen, see no reason why you should get upset." I said.

"Wait, what do you mean by he went crazy?" My dad asked. I looked at Mitch and he nodded for me to tell him.

"It was two months ago when we started dating that Mitch's father didn't like it and ended up killing all of Mitch's family as well as almost killing Mitch. Mitch has two bullet wounds that are still very clear scars on his body. Basically in short, Mitch has no family except me all because of his father who was a homophobic asshole who couldn't even think straight or be happy for his son because he knew he had another one who would be straight and hopefully carry on the family name." I explained.

"Where are there bullet wounds?" My dad asked.

"Uh. Can you leave the room for just a minute?" I asked my dad.

"Why?" He asked.

"Well, to show you the bullet wounds, he needs to get up and there's a reason other than the fact that he's scared and facing de-ja-vu right now that he's like this." I hinted. My dad got the hint and left without another word. Mitch got into his boxers and nothing else since he didn't need a shirt since one was in his stomach and the other was in his leg.

"It's good now dad." I said. My dad walked in along with my mom and Rob and Preston. It was clearly seen from where we were sitting the one wound on his leg but he sat straight up so they would see the one on his stomach.

"Your dad did that to you?" My dad asked. Mitch nodded and cuddled into me. I pet his hair to keep him calm.

"As well as kill his whole family in front of his eyes. His mom, his sister, and his younger brother of only 10 years of age. He had a near death experience and survived but afterwards, he had no way to live. He didn't and still doesn't have a job since he's only still in high school. His dad is in jail for the next 15 years and it was him who did it to himself but he left my poor Mitch here basically scared for life. That is, until I took him in and promised to keep him safe no matter what the cause. I love him ad there's nothing you can do to take this true love away from us." I said.