Part 3

Once we got to IHop Thomas sat with me as Chase and Nick sat in front of us. After we ordered I got up to head to the bathroom since Thomas was being really annoying about me and Nick. By the time I got back from the bathroom the food was at the table and we ate before paying then going home. In the Uber home Nick and I were sitting right next to each other and he put his head on my shoulder. I looked at him and smiled before Thomas looked at us.

"Y/N when we get back I need you to help we with something," Thomas said and I nodded

"Ok," I said and leaned my head on Nick's. Once we got home I followed Thomas up to his room.

"What did I tell you," Thomas said and I rolled my eyes.

"Thomas I'm not a child, I can handle myself when it comes to guys," I said.

"Fine, but please come to me if you need anything," Thomas said and hugged me. I hugged back and nodded. Once I left Thomas's room I bumped into a familiar person.

"How many times are we gonna bump into each other," Nick said and I giggled.

"As many times till you ask me out," I said and he looked at me weirdly.

"If that's what its gonna take then it looks like we're done bumping into each other," Nick said, coming closer to me.

"Really?" I questioned and he nodded.

"Y/N will you go out with me?" Nick asked and I smiled before hugging him.

"Yes," I said and kissed his cheek. Nick hugged me a little tighter and lifted me off the ground. I squealed as he kissed my cheek then put me down as Thomas walked out his room.

"Can y'all go be adorable somewhere else," Thomas said and Nick held onto my waist while I had my head on his chest.

"Want to go make some TikToks?" Nick asked and I nodded. We went to Chase's bathroom to film(The famous TikTok bathroom.) After a hour of Making TikToks we posted the best ones then we went to Nick's room.

"I wanna take you on a date tonight," Nick said and I smiled.

"Ok where we going?" I asked, sitting on his bed and he sat next to me.

"Anywhere you want," Nick said and leaned in. I did too but his door opened, making both of us jump back.

"Woah," Chase said and we looked at him.

"Hey Bro," Nick said with an awkward look on his face.

"Are y'all?" Chase questioned.

"Kinda," I said, looking at Nick.

"What do you need?" Nick asked.

"We were supposed to film for my YouTube channel tonight but if you want to be with your girlfriend I can go asked one of the other guys," Chase said and Nick looked at me.

"Go ahead I'll be in my room replying to Dms if you need me," I said and Nick kissed my cheek before getting up and leaving with Chase. I got up and went to my room where Addison and Dixie were filming TikToks.

"Hey Y/N we hope you don't mind Ondreaz and Tony were using The bathroom so we came in here," Addison said and I shook my head

" It's fine," I said, sitting on my bed.

A/N

I hope y'all are enjoying this one so far. I have been having some phone issues and I'm trying my best to get parts out for this one and Secret.