Chapter 17

7 months into the pregnancy and Error has had enough with it. His pregnant tummy is becoming too heavy for his little body. Errors emotions begin to subside and calm, which hes very thankful for.

Ink and Error were curled into one another of the sofa, legs intertwined and Inks hand caressing his boyfriend's abdomen while Error wraps his arms around Ink. They both enjoy some Undernovela whilst they indulge in each others company. Error whirls in his head for a while until an ephiphanie occurs.

Error: "Ink¿"

Ink: "mmm?"

Error: "YoU kNoW wHeRe We HaVeN't ViSiTeD iN a VeRy LoNg TiMe¿"

Ink: "where?"

Error: "OuTeRtAlE"

Ink: "*GASP* OMG WE HAVEN'T! Do you wanna go there?"

Error: "I mEaN, iF wErE nOt WaLkInG fAr ThEn SuRe" error sighed

Ink: "only if you're sure Error" Ink smiles

Error nods and pulled himself out of their embrace, feeling the air brush the warm spots that were touching one another. Error tugged the little skeleton by the hand to their bedroom. Error bows his head down in defeat, knowing Ink will have to help him get ready. Ink smiles and refuses to pity the glitchy skeleton as hes already bearing their child. Ink throws various fabrics over Error, clothing him to Error's satisfaction. Once both skeletons were ready Ink summoned a portal to outertale. Both stepped through the acrylic based portal and became mesmerized by their surroundings. Stars throb in the abyss of the night sky while shooting stars highlight the hues of blue and purple round it. It was so beautiful.
They both plop themselves in their favourite spot (a ledge). The memories of them just hanging out as friends come flowing back. The good times they shared and all funny moments only them got to see. They missed this place.
Error taps his index finger on Inks palm that was resting on the ground. Ink shuffles his hand into Error's as he nods his head into the groove of Error's collar bone. They both gaze at the stars in awe.

They both exchange a few words and laugh a bit here and there until...

Error: "AhH!"

Error clutches his stomach

Ink: "Error? Are you ok?"

Error: "YeAh...I'm FiNe..." Error tenses

Ink: "you're clearly not fine. I'm taking you to Dr. Undyne"

Error: "NoOo NoT aGaIn. CaN't We StAy HeRe¿"

Ink: "Absolutely not. We can come back later if you're feeling better"

Error looked visibly distressed and slightly annoyed

Ink: "Error, honey, I'm doing this for you and for the baby ok? I'm not trying to be mean. I promise we'll come back later"

Error: "HmMmMm... Ok FiNe" he huffed

Ink pulls up his glitchy skeleton and opens a portal straight to the waterfall lab. His cradles the pregnant skeleton while he waits for the fish lady to arrive.

Dr.Undyne: "oh! H-hello yo- wait. A-a-are you o-ok?"

Ink: "we were in outertale when he suddenly started getting abdominal pains. We hope it's nothing serious" he pulls Error closer"

Dr.Undyne: "v-very well. C-come in you two"

Dr.Undyne: "Error. If you dont mind, P-please take a seat on this b-bench"

Undyne scutters off to get some medical equipment while Error sits on the work bench. Error was clearly worried as he decided to keep Inks hand in a hold.

Ink: "Error. Everything will be fine. Dont worry. I'll make sure nothing happens to you" he kisses his boyfriend

Error: "HeH. tHaNkS sHoRtY" he winks at Ink

Ink blew his cheeks up but let it subside. After some rummaging, Undyne comes back with some equipment. She lays Error on his back and ran some tests here and there. After prodding, poking and scanning, she has a conclusion.

Dr.Undyne: "ok! I h-have some results f-f-for the both of you"

Ink: "Is he ok?"

Dr.Undyne: "hes fine. He just experienced a c-contraction. Often in pregnancies you can have p-pre contractions, w-which basically indicates your baby is moving and is alive. N-nothing to worry about"

Ink: "oh good"

Error: "YoU mEaN tHaT lAbOuR iS mUcH wOrSe ThAn ThIs?¡¿!"

Dr.Undyne: "Unfortuantely y-yes"

Error: "NaHhHh FuCk ThIs" he sits up

Ink: "Error honey! You'll be fine. I'll say it again, I'll make sure nothing happens to you. I'll always be by your side. It will be painful, but I will do as much as I can to make sure you're happy"

Error gives a small sheepish smile and hugs Ink

Error: "ThAnKs InK. gLaD iM gOiNg ThRoUgH tHiS wItH yOu" he pecks Ink's 'lips'

Once they finished their conversations with one another, Ink wanted to fulfil Error's wish and go back to outertale. They head back and catch up on the glory that was before them. They both snuggled into one another and found peace in the silence of outertale.