Stranger

So yesterday my gas gets over  and  I go this vendor who supplies gas and I find a lady who sells me and gives a guy to deliver it to my place. I offer to help carry one side but he let me feel the whole weight, bad decision. On the way this guy complains of how delivering gas isn't his job, and laments that he wont be paid, and trying to sound human enough I console him though am not into the conversation, its the end of a week and people are tired of work the whole week, silence is at least the best rest. On my door I let him stand outside while I get him the empty cylinder,(I never let delivery people in) mannerlessly he forces his way inside, that's not a big deal. 'Bro nisaidie number yako tutaongea'. I give out the inactive one. He goes up to the gate without remembering he was to go with the empty gas.I call him and he picks it.Funny part, lets all laugh. That was at 5:30 pm.

4 hours later, 

He knocks at my door, I open half door standing on the door as if telling him, 'sitaki mgeni', but he insists to come in. I let him in another bad decision. This is Nairobi, shamba la mawe and people have found ways of earning from it. So he starts with way too many bro calling names and justification of himself (bad way to ask for a favor). Me being keen, I find out conflicting statements, so I have to find a polite way of telling him, 'apa bro hakuna hopes, siezi kukuoffer accommodationI barely know you? who you are? you don't even have an Id, speaking of ID, this is one story conflicting...

'Id yangu ililost, nilichukulia kiambu, so nimetoka home (Nakuru) kukuja kuipick, then nirudi, but nimeamua nicome uku nigotee maboys wangu alafu uyo mathe hapo kwa gas akanipea kazi', he justifies himself much then forgets and says' ata ID nimeacha uko'..our conversation ratio in minutes is 15min to 1 min, the 1 min is mine. He has too  many stories that I get bored, ati his father has two wive, a friend of the friend who hosted him came with another friend without informing him and he doesn't want to go to his friend because his friend friend's came with a friend, all this friendship confused me...

Glancing at my watch its getting 10:30, so i have to figure out how to send him away politely but like a boss. The first round he doesnt take it positively, rudely interjects me without waiting ti here my opinion. He goes to talk much that now starts irritating me till I just dont want to listen anymore, I now regret why I didnt let him stand outside and we end it there at the door. I tell him gate inafungwa 10:00 na bado dakika mbili zimebaki. (thank God kuna mtu aliingia kwa gate akabang gate, my point was validated), so i give him 100 bob and telling aongeze ingine akimbie home Naks au Muthiga place baba yake ako na wife wawili or atarudi kesho  job...another bad decison, only to realize he picked a few coins and I feel angry at him but end up feeling happy I never became the theme of the story, "ALIKARIBISHA MWIZI HII NAIROBI"

What is the point of us watch CIA, FBI and military movies and documentaries if we cant apply? All this time I build a castle of of one movie Steve McGarrett of Hawaii Five O, my second best character after BobLee Swagger. I think of this delivery guy scanned my whole house when he got in earlier so he and his team had a plan to hit my house. So I become vigilant. First I had to figure out where my knife is, just if he wanted to attack me and how fast I could reach it, because at some point he was restless. I was listening and calculating footsteps outside just in case his crew were coming, how would I pick my penknife under my bed, how would I secure my laptop in case a confrontation started? but also fear had also nailed me on my floor whispering a pray, 'aki nasi aende' but I wasnt going to sit an watch things go as he wanted. I was the boss and would still be the boss, Maybe am the boss in my house or at least should be one.

Lets laugh at him again aliwacha kofi yake kwa nyumba yangu or lets laugh at me again maybe drama haijaisha. And am not sure niitupe au niiwache, anaeza kujia tena. Did he leave it intentionally or not? was it a bait ndio akikuja next time apate chance ya kuomba favor? or does it have a voice chipset to monitor my conversation? Is he a CID or spy? I give myself 24 hour then nitahang inje kwa line for two days haitakua, kuna neighbouor atabambika kuget kofia.

The end

zed