I Love you........Ram

Happy 12th march to all the raya lover's.

This is one shot for my lovely readers as they have requested me to write so here goes the scene for a one shot. It is the scene when priya was working in Ram's office after their separation where Ram was stucked in window and priya tricked him to make him come out by saying I love you Ram , hold my hand and please come back to me. Only Raya was there in whole office with love between them.

" Hold my hand and come back to me" cried priya seeing Ram in that situation.

Ram looked at her face " I Love you Ram .........I really missed you " said she wiping her tears with back of her palm.

"Did she really confess it that she really missed me" thought Ram gazing at her pale face , he died to see her beautiful face filled with hurt and pain.

"I really do Ram" said she breaking his thought, he couldn't believe that she actually said him that she missed him , the separation had broken them a lot a lone tear escaped from his eyes and immediately he came out of the window and embraced her in his arms , she too hold him with closed eyes, both hugged each other as if their life depends in that moment only. He kept his hand on her forehead.

" I missed you so much..........Priya " groaned Ram in her ears as soon as he uttered those words , she remembered how did he let her go from his life not for a second he stopped her nor he bothered to know how was she living all alone without his love without his presence?

She kept her hand on his chest and pushed him to create some distance between them, he stumbled on his feet, shock appeared on his face but he composed himself and stepped towards her and as a result she stepped back " Stay there Mr Kapoor" cried she and showed him her palm as to stop him to touch her.

"I missed listening Mr Kapoor from your mouth priya"his heart cried in happiness

"Pr.i.ya" said he and stopped at his place looking at her teary yet hurt face , he again stepped towards her " I said stay there Mr....... sorry Boss" said she sternly causing a pang of hurt in his heart.

"What the hell !!!! why is she calling me boss?" his heart yelled at him.

"Priya " said he and again stepped towards her but she showed him her palm " Don't come near me " said she matching her teary eyes with his hurt one. " Sir" added she.

And when she turned to go out he quickly pulled her towards him and kissed her hard on her wet lips, he nibbled her closed lips ,pecked 2 -3 times to get the entry but she didn't let him to taste her sweatness " I missed you so much Mrs...........Kap...oor" pecked he and whispered against her lips.

He felt her tear on his chick " Why is she crying?"thought he and cupped her face in his palm and saw that her eyes were closed , tears were flowing from them. " Priya" said he and wiped her tears with his thumb.

As she felt his thumb on her chick she opened her eyes " What are yo-u doi-ng SIR?" asked she stretching the word SIR and detached his palm from her face and stepped backwards. "STOP" yelled he.

"Why are you calling me boss again and again " yelled he at her with painful voice " I am your Mr Kapoor god dammit" added he and held her arms . His eyes were filled with hurt , anger and pain priya too was going through the same .

" No Sir you are not my Mr Kapoor" said she and tried to remove his hold from her arms but she failed miserably "What " asked he with confused gaze.

"Yes Mr sorry BOSS............. If you were my Mr. Kapoor, you would not have let me to stay away form yourself " cried she before him.

"Priya dekho........ its not like that " said he and tried to hold her arms but she jerked off "if you were My Mr Kapoor you wou--ld have at least known it whether I was liv......ing or de...ad " as soon as she uttered those , his heart sank , frown appeared on his face " Shut up just shut up" yelled and pulled her towards him.