Claustrophobic

Takes place during Crystal Venom (8m pretty sure that's what it's called)

TW: Claustrophobia (duh) Manipulation, abuse (sorta?) Some Language If I missed any plz tells me! Mk on with le story!!! 🙃

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
(Lance's POV)

    Coran started talking about how he used to clean pods at some weird space camp. I hesitantly walk up to one of the pods.
   I try not to panic,' Just calm down, it's just a pod it can't hurt you- no one will hurt you...' I think, trying to reassure myself. Taking a shaky breath and step inside and start to clean the inside. I start to calm down when suddenly the pod closed and retracts into the ground.
   I start to bang on the walls (not like that u nasty) calling for Coran," Coran! Help! Coran please let me out! Please-CORAN!" I scream. I sink to the floor with a sob.
    I want to get out- no I need to get out. I can't breathe! The walls are closing in on me. I start to sob and cry while hyperventilating. I curl into myself tightly and start begging to be let out.

Coran's Pov)
  I start telling Lance about my experience with clean pods as a child when I don't hear a reply I turn around, but he's no longer there," hm. My boy where did you go?!" I call. I don't hear an answer. I hum again. Maybe he's with the others?
    I can hear something but I can't make it out," Maybe the others know what it it." I decide, I quickly left to go find them. Suddenly Pidge and Hunk come running down the hall covered in 'Space Goo' as they like to call it," Coran! The Castle is going crazy!" Pidge says," yea man! The kitchen robot things just went nuts and stated attacking me and Pidge with goo!" Hunk added. Keith came running towards us along with Shiro and Princess Allura," Are you guys ok? The training bots went haywire and started attacking me! Shiro helped me send it through the airlock. Allura  found out it was the crystal that the Galra implanted. We helped distroy it." Kieth explained," are you all ok- wait, where's Lance?" Shiro said.

(No one's POV)
   The five of them quicky look around," Coran wasn't he supposed to be with you?" Shiro asked," he was! I was telling him story's of Altea and when I looked back he was gone. I thought he was with Pidge or hunk " he explains. Hunk and Pidge look at each other," no he wasn't with me or with hunk when I went to go find him." Pidge says.
   They looked at each other worriedly. Kieth looks up," wait... Do you guys hear that?" He asked. The team fell silent. Then they heard it, it sounded like muffled screaming?!
   "Lance!?" They called. They looked at each other," where you guys before we all met up?" Shiro said in a worried and rushed tone," I was in the training room," Keith said," I was learning Altean in a simulation room." "And I was in the kitchen." "I was at the controls." They looked at Coran," we were cleaning the pods-" he said. He stoped talking with a realization. The five them looked at each other before darting to where the healing pods were. Now they could hear the muffled voice more clearly, it was Lance.
    'Please let me out! Please I'm sorry please I need to get out!" Lance screamed. They were worried now. Coran and Allura quickly ran to the controlls and tried to open the pod," Lance!? Clam down buddy allura's trying to open the pod!" Hunk said he looked at the other Palidans who looked back with the same worried expression.
    'please please I'm sorry-i just-i didn't- let me out!' Lance sobbed. Black dots swarmed his vision. The walls were closing in, he couldn't breathe, he couldn't breathe, he couldn't breathe-
   Finally Allura managed to bring the pod up. They all gasped, Lance was curled up in a tight ball, sobbing begging to be let out.
    The pod opened and Shiro quickly went in and carefully picked up Lance. He set him just outside of the pod," I'msorryI'm sorry, whatever I did this time I'm sorry, i-just-" lance stuttered holding himself tighter. The others glanced at each other," Lance-" Shiro stared laying a hand on Lance's shoulder, but paused when he harshly finches back," please don't hurt me!" Lance cried. Shiro was taken back he glanced back towards the other Palidans before looking back at Lance," Lance- I wouldn't- Lance none of us would ever hurt you.." Shiro said in a sad tone.
     Lance whimpered," no, thats-thats what she used to say." He said. By now he was hardly getting any air, he started to see black dots again. Keith seemed to notice this," Lance you need to breathe,' he said calmly. Lance tried but couldn't he shook his head," c-cant-" he said before suddenly passing out.

    "Ok I just- what the f*ck just happened!?" Pidge said after a moment. Lance whimpered quietly in his unconciousness from her voice," I-I don't know. Is this an Earth thing?" Allura asked confused. Hunk shook his head," yea.. well sort of.. Lance had Claustrophobia, that's why he freaked out from being inside if the pod... I'm not sure what, but something happened in the past and now he can not stand small spaces... He must've had a panic attack or something." Hunk said. The others were all suprised to hear that, how could they have not known that?
    "We can talk about this when Lance wakes up." Allura says. They all nod in agreement.

  Shiro's pov)

    I carefully pick up Lance who shyed away with a small whimper. I frown,' Lance it's me.." I say quietly in a sad voice. It seems like he heard me because now he was leaning into my touch a little
   I pick him up," Where should we put him?" I ask," Let's take him to the round," hunk says," so we can all be there when he wakes up.." he adds. I nod. I take him to the lounge with the others behind me.

{={}    {}=}
Sooooo
Wat did y'all think? Imma have the next chapter shortly! Sooo yea.
Ig that's it!
By Losers (in a good way)
- 🖤💀 Zack