four

much to their expectations, the two boys ended up watching all three kung fu panda movies along with initiating little conversations about life here and there.

it was almost midnight, and jisung thought it would be an appropriate time to leave since they both have school the next day.

"sungie, why can't you just stay over tonight?" minho whined while they were walking down the stairs.

once they reached the bottom, jisung turned around and gently patted minho's head. "we both have school tomorrow silly."

"and what? I'll drop you to school, it's only five minutes away from mine. you can wear my hoodie~" minho persuaded.

"maybe another time you big baby, now go get some rest it's getting late. plus, i have plenty of your hoodies already." jisung said, sticking out his tongue.

minho gently held both of jisung's hands in his and swayed them side to side. "I could be saying the same to you, jisung." minho's voice was stern. "don't think I didn't notice how drained you look, not to mention that your eyes are bloodshot red."

jisung sighed and looked down at their hands, "I know..." he said barely above a whisper.

"you're busy with your project for the next few days right?" jisung hummed at his words, still looking down. "make sure to not overwork yourself and eat properly as well. when it's time to sleep at least go to bed and close your eyes in order to rest your body and mind. we both know what happens when you get so focused on something." minho advised.

jisung finally looked up at the older and lightly smiled, "thanks min."

"hakuna matata." minho said, causing jisung to laugh. "I'll see you in a few days okay?" minho added. minho then let go of jisung's hands and cupped his face, placing a sweet kiss onto his forehead.

"now you're making me not want to leave." jisung pouted. "what do you think i'm trying to do?" minho chuckled.

jisung moved away from minho's hold and went to go put on his shoes. "do you want me to drop you home? it's pitch black out there." minho offered.

the younger shook his head, "no, it's alright min. i kind of want some fresh air before i have to deal with them."

minho nodded, understanding what he meant and went to go open the door. "text me when you reach home alright?"

jisung nodded and picked up his skateboard, "i love you."

"i love you too, sweetheart."

~

this was short as shit but i am too so

-siya <3