Chapter 6 - Vilu

I wasn't really paying attention to what I'm doing all day and Gregorio was shouting at me for it as well, but I didn't really care.

The next class was with Angie and Violetta before the lunch and Angie now seemed fine, but Vilu seemed upset. She doesn't seem to like what she's doing and I got a little worried about her.

I wanted to say something to her, but this jackass Marotti was being... A jackass to both me, her and Angie too, until Pablo came in.

- Okay, how about you let the girl take a break, Marotti? - he asked then added - And Jeremias of course...

- Fine, fine, fine! - Marotti groaned - You have 10 minutes, but no more!

He then walked out and so did Pablo. I noticed that he didn't even look at Angie which seemed to hurt her.

- I'm sorry about Marotti - said Angie - Now excuse me...

Then she turned to Vilu:

- Do you need anything? - she asked from her.

- Just some water, please... - Vilu replied.

- Jeremias?

- Uhm... I don't need anything... Thank you...

I just wanted to stay alone with Vilu for a few minutes and when it happened I began:

- What's the matter? - I asked her after a while of silent.

- It's nothing - she replied shortly.

- Whenever I see you you're mostly uhm... Mostly a happy girl, but today...

- It's just... - she sighed - Look at me...

- You look pretty though...

I now probably sounded like a creep.

- Thank you... - she smiled - But to be honest this is not my style... And what Marotti says... That's not me who him and the people want to see... I'm not this girl! But...

- But...?

- But I need to help my dad out... I need to help as much as I can and if it costs to be a completely differebt person then...

- You dad wouldn't want you to be unhappy... - I interrupted - I think he would want you to do this for yourself... Because you enjoy doing it...

Vilu looked at me, surprised.

- I'm a father too... So I know what I'm talking about...

This time she smiled, but before she could say anything else Angie came back and soon Marotti too and we continued working.

Sorry... It ended up a bit short :)