000. ⎯ prologue

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔰
zèro. — the bad beginning!

 — the bad beginning!

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Sabrina was an angry girl, her volatile temper flared up at the most inconvenient of times — often leaving a trail of destruction created by her mind that she could not explain. People never understood that it was how she had to be. She never had the chance to be soft. She was always bloody knuckles and scraped knees. She wanted people to be afraid of hurting her.

Sabrina wanted them the be afraid of hurting Issac.

Her twin. Sweet, loveable Issac. Growing up in foster care had been hard on the two, but she always made sure to protect him from the abuse or neglect when fate landed them with a hostile family. Turing their ire her way.

Making sure that if he wouldn't feel love from a parent then he would get it from her. So she grew up faster. When Issac was ready to skip a grade being the 'smart' twin, Sabrina studied harder than she ever had in her life. Knowing that Issac with his dependency to her couldn't cope not being in the same classes with her.

Realistically she knew that Issac had a better chance at finding a nice family without rough around the edges Sabrina Mikaelson. But she was selfish — he was her only family and her reason for living. Without him she didn't have anything. She was sarcastic and rude, with a chaos that ran through her veins that scared most off. Who else would ever care about her, apart from the one person who came into the world with her?

She loved her younger twin with her entire heart, the two resembling day and night. Issac was soft jumpers and messy hair. Sabrina was bruises and ripped tights. But they completed each other. They didn't need anyone else.

However that didn't mean she didn't wonder late at night as she struggled to sleep over the sounds of different sets of faceless foster parents arguing. Who did she get her temper from? Her strange volatile magic? Did the twins inherit their blonde hair from their mother or father? What about their eyes?

Why did they leave them?

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Elijah was a thorough man. He had a strong thirst for knowledge, an insatiable need to know everything. So when he heard the name Mikaelson being whispered throughout the supernatural community not in regards to his direct family — he had to investigate. What he found was indeed interesting.

It didn't come as much of a surprise to him that one of his womanising brothers had left a girl pregnant in their human days as much as the fact that two-hundred years later the line was still surviving.

So, he made a vow to protect his distant relatives. Staying a distance from them at all times and protecting them from any threats — he would keep the Mikaelson line going. Over the centuries he had only his most trusted witches protecting them with the most powerful spells they could find. He observed them from a distance ever few decades, watching them grow old and happy before passing.

Though between Niklaus' tendencies to dagger his siblings and running from Mikael he lost track of the line. However, after Mikael was killed by his brother and their family was reunited he finally managed to procure the locations of the two last living Mikaelson's.

Unhappy with the appalling living conditions and remnants of their difficult lives. Elijah made the decision to bring them home with him and his family in Mystic Falls.

What could possibly go wrong?

AUTHORS NOTE!
I didn't edit this too much from what it originally was bc I actually forgot about it and when I finally got to it I was feeling lazy lmaoo.

-summer