𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 15

11th grade, 16 year old.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" The crowd chanted over and over again, hyping up the brothers.

"What the fuck is going on??" Jackson squeezed through the crowd to find Taeyeon watching closely "All I heard is that Jungkook snitched on his brother for plagiarizing and Yoongi 'accidentally' spilled soda on Jungkook's bag which contained his homework" Taeyeon explained to Jackson.

"KICK HIS ASS YOONGI!" Jimin being the supportive friends he is yelled from the crowd "COME ON JK YOU CAN DO IT!" Seungmin, who was also there rooted for Jungkook.

"You fucking started this now im gonna end it" Yoongi growled at Jungkook "I told you its bad to plagiarize but you have to make your way and spill soda on MY bag" Jungkook protested.

"GET ON AND KICK EACH OTHER'S ASS!" someone yelled from the crowd making the two boys snap, they ran into each other, trying to shove one another to the ground.

Yoongi got to shove Jungkook first to the ground, making him fall and he took that chance to lay few punches on Jungkook's face, Jungkook kicked Yoongi off of him making Yoongi fall back.

Jungkook quicly shoved Yoongi to the ground and lay a few punches, drawing blood, Yoongi got time and punched Jungkook while he was still laying on the ground.

"STOP! STOP THIS INSTANT!" suddenly two teachers each for one brother pried Jungkook and Yoongi apart.

" PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE NOW" the two teachers dragged the two boys inside the school in the direction of the principal's office.

"who won tho..." Hoseok asked timidly making Jimin and Taehyung look at him like 'really bro?' "This isn't going to be good" Taeyeon said putting the lollipop back into her mouth "yeah no shit" Jackson said.

-:-:-:-:-:-

The two boys sat in front of their principal while for their parents to come, blood still in their face and some bruises on their fist.

Suddenly the principal's office door was swung open and it revealed Jin quickly coming to Jungkook "are you okay??" Jin quickly made Jungkook look at him.

Namjoon caressed Jungkook's cheek and saw the blood "its not major" Namjoon said. Yoongi sat their in silence while watching the whole thing, the principal noticed.

Namjoon went to Yoongi "you okay?" Namjoon just asked "yeah im fine" Yoongi said with a tone "Min Yoongi why did you get into a fight with your brother?! You-" Jin was cut off.

"Now now, Im here to discuss this".

-:-:-:-:-:-

"Noone is getting suspended but Yoongi will get a few detention hours for the plagiarized work" The principal said "Thank you for everything sir, I promise you nothing like this will ever happen again" Jin said as he and Namjoon bowed "come on kids lets go" Namjoon said "Can I talk to Yoongi for a minute?" The principal asked.

"Of course sir" Jin said as he lightly pushed Yoongi to the principal as they left the office, now they're alone "Yoongi, is everything okay at home?" The principal asked with curiosity "Of course, why would there be problem?" Yoongi said trying to sound normal.

"Well if you need anyone to talk to, there is always the guidance counseling, okay?" The principal said with worry in his voice "Im fine sir, but thanks for the offer, I'll be going now" Yoongi said grabbing the door knob and exiting the office.