In love with farts

I kiss her ass every morning and every night before we go to sleep.

Sometimes she dosen't let me do it. She's not in the mood. She takes her hand and stops my face from moving to her ass. Give her a sweet good night ass kiss. Maybe I'm not worth to kiss her beautiful ass. But I still kiss it after she falls asleep. I always managed to sneak a kiss for her ass. Same in the morning when I have to go to work before her. I'll kiss her ass and go on my merry way. Good thing she dosen't like to sleep on her back. It's a blessing.

Other times before she goes to sleep, before the lights go out, she just looks at me with her calm dark eyes and without saying a word her hand goes down her body, stops and spreads her ass cheek exposing her asshole. I spread her other ass cheek and lean in, giving a deep kiss to her perfect asshole.

She knows I love to kiss her asshole, I think she loves it too. She dosen't say it much lately, so I'm not sure... 

We started growing apart, maybe. She dosen't talk how she used to. She's mostly silent. I like silent. But not her silent. 

There are days when I feel really lucky. Some mornings she wakes me up and with her eyes still almost shut, she tells me "I need to fart". She removes the covers, lifts her ass a bit in the air and waits for me to go there. This happened yesterday.

I put my nose next to her ass, aiming right between her cheeks, just enough to almost touch her pijama covered crack and said "Ready".

Saw her body move a little as she clenched, trying to push out the fart. I adjusted my nose so she wouldn't miss the spot and waited for the aroma to hit.

When her fart started coming out, a reverberating sound hit my ears and hot air invaded my nose. My dick got twice as hard as before, when she announced that she needs to fart. As the sound faded out and her fart went off I began sniffing desperately trying to take the flavour in, as much as possible.

Her gas had a very powerful smell but as soon as I breath it in, it sent me into complete bliss knowning very well that the last time she let me smell her fart was around 16 hours ago. That air was brewing inside her the entire night plus more. The longer she holds her farts in, the more flavour they have, the better the smell.

It's a great rush everytime her fart hits my nose. I love smelling each of them.
She dosen't always fart in the morning but when she does I'm very grateful. I know that air has been in her ass the whole time, picking up her inside smell, and I'm loving every chance I get to sniff her beautiful farts.

I finished inhaling it, I kissed her ass and told her "Thank you".

She moved around a bit and asked me "How was it?".

I answered "It was perfect, it smelled delicious. Thank you for letting me inhale it"
"If it smelled delicious, I bet you wished you would've taken it in the mouth, don't you?" she replied.

"You know I would love eating your fart but now it's too late, maybe next time..." I muttered dissapointed.

"Well...", she said ,"who knows maybe next time won't be too far in the future."
She would only let me eat her farts with her permission. She always decided when I'm allowed to open my mouth and take one of her farts on my tongue.

Mostly she would fart on my nose. I remember all her farts very well, I fantasize about them... even though they went inside my nose, I still think with joy about the times she let them rip.
One evening we went grocery shopping for restock. All the time she complained about stomach pains and air moving inside. I was afraid that she might fart in public and there was no way for me to smell it from close by, without people noticing us in the supermarket. Nothing happened while shopping and then we went home, parked the car, got the bags from the trunk and went inside the apartment building.

We were going up the stairs, with her in front of me...

All of a sudden she stopped and pointed with her finger to where her asshole is. She was wearing very tight jeans and her ass looked gorgeous.

She was 2 steps higher than me and it seemed that she was unable to speak. I understood that she was so focused, because she needed to fart right there. I leaned over and put my nose right next to where she pointed her finger earlier and waited still with my dick rock solid.

She opened her hole and gas blasted my nose into pure sensation. The noise was so loud that anyone inside the building or in the nearby apartments could definitely hear it.

Bags in my hands, almost dropped them, shaking in pleasure of smelling her beatiful long fart. I sniffed really hard to catch most of it. It wasn't as pure as a bare ass fart, cause of the jeans and panties fabric, but the smell was so good it made me euphoric.

When she finished farting she walked up another step and looked down at me as I was still smelling it. She let the fart right under my nose and I had to inhale many times before it was gone. Her jeans kind of dispersed the end of the fart but the first part was very sharp and the smell was, to me, addictive and beautifully intoxicating.

I wanted to start walking up the stairs to go back to our apartment but she interupted me and in mocking tone said "You should kiss my ass, it's the least you can do for letting you play with my fart like that".

I immediately kissed her ass and told her "I love to smell all your farts, they're wonderful".

"Yeah... I can see" she said this, smiled while turning her head and we continued walking up.