Prologue

For a decade, I have been falsely accused of 1st-degree murder. I have been in prison during my entire childhood a day after my 4th birthday. They placed the blame on me for my grandparents' death without a second thought, thrown everything to me, even my DNA on the weapon. Thanks to them, I never got a chance to be a kid or also gaining control of my quirk. My quirk is Wolf; I can shift into a wolf and a hybrid. But thankfully, the prison allows me to get the education I need, including Japanese if I want to move there when I am free of all charges and helps me control and trained my quirk to prevent issues. I am now 14 years old, my body is tone well like a fitness inspire person, and my intelligence is slightly smarter than standard.

"Meeka Nakamura, please come to the door for your appeal trial." called out a correctional officer, I follow his instructions without any issues. They took me to the high court where my parents are also there and a group of Pro-Heroes, who they felt guilty for placing an innocent child into prison. For the first time, I see my parents in prison outfits instead of their regular civilian gear.

After 3 hours, the Federal High Court has officially freed me from the crime that I never committed and placed my parents all of the crime that originally belongs to me, and sentenced to life without parole. The judge also rewards me with 400 million dollars as an apology and clear my criminal record. The pro heroes of America has an apology for their lack of insight and proper investigations sincerely. I forgave them with a soft smile and returned to prison so I can claim my items before being released.

When released, I was then taken to the family lawyer and sorted everything and claim as mine. I request for the house to be sold and finances to be arranged before asking to move to Japan to start a new life. Since my parents placed me in the worst situation, I took everything from them and chose to cut the connection with them so I can be a new person. My lawyer also helps me get the apartment and paperwork to be a part of the Japanese population permanently.

Two days after my release, I went shopping for clothes that I need including foods so I can cook and eat during my stay in America before moving to my new life. When I return to my temporary home, I start making the call to UA High for my education application and housing to fit my requirements. The school accepts me as the first overseas student moving to Japan and even help me with the house and the citizenship paperwork to be finalized in a month. The principal also video calls me to make sure that any paperwork that is confusing even help set up a training regime to help control my quirk so I can do any hero training without worry to harm my classmates. He also helps with my hero outfit that can fit my Hybrid and Full Wolf form.

After three weeks of paperwork and the final sale of the house, I move to Japan as a new person. I hope that I can be a teenager since I lost my childhood and be a true hero for those in need.