2

dos no POV

Okay since that happened and Vincent just witnessed that, he started to cry and he ran into his car as soon as possible and went back to his home to sit in his chair.He wanted to help him.I can't believe Dream did that infront of a6d.They even made a pinky promise when they were kids that they were never going to hide secrets.They are best friends, and Dream just did an absolute no-no.A6d then moved to his chair to bed and cried all night until he seltpt.Dream however, stayed in the DANGER ZONE TOWN which was I guess sick...?

He stayed there for hours until it was 7:10 am, it felt like years.Dream said goodbye to them and went back home.He decided to talk to Vincent, being the idiot drunk head he is, he did.He knocked on the door and a6d didn't answer.He knocked harder and still, nobody answered.The windows were blocked which is unusual.The windows would be opened by now, not closed!Dream saw a key on the floor labeled "home key open".And the door was locked, so he put the key in the knob, and it opened surprisingly, how unexpectedly unexpected.Dream then saw the living room and the kitchen as a wreck.Food was in the floor, knives were on top of the counter, they were filled with some jelly substance, and it's not blood and the cereal boxes were opened and scattered.

Dream was worried, but where was a6d?He decided to go to the bathroom to brush his teeth because he had a stanky alcoholical smell still, really Dream?Then he proceeded to brush his teeth, and the bathroom was surprisingly clean.He then accidentally spied a6d's room and saw him crying with a picture.He then spied again, and wanted to investigate the picture.He then saw himself (Dream) drinking with some strangers that a6d didn't know.Dream was perplexed with thoughts and then realized :

"Oh no.He knows, what I am do?"

Meanwhile Dream was thinking, a6d was sad, and he yelled unexpectedly that caught Dream's attention so much :

"I CANT BELIEVE I LOVED YOU!"

😍😍😍😍 end of chapter xoxoxo