One

This Bitch😒

I just got out of the shower and I hear shit flying across my room.. I walk in and guess who's shit is being thrown. MINE!
"I'M SO TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT YOU CHEATING JAZZMINE! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE JUST LEAVE! WE'RE DONE" Leelee started yelling while still putting my things on the bed and all over tbh.

She does this every time she go to work and some girl claim she know me. I've never been a cheater but even if I told this girl every morning and every night she still wouldn't believe me! "Calm the fuck down Lee it's too early for this bull" I groaned grabbing her by her neck moving her out the way and putting my things back where they belonged. She was always weak when I did that so shii why not.

"I'm not playing this time baby I can't keep questioning myself and our love. We have to end"  Leelee said through her tears. At this point I need a change of setting anyway.

*moments later*

After talking to lee we decided it was best we took a break so I packed only what I bought (should've packed everything except her cause she doesn't buy shit but food) I got into my Baby (car) and left to my house. Dad always told me to have a backup so even when I moved in with her I had a house across town right beside my dad's. I went in set my things down and went to my room to lay down when Lola bitch ass texted me. Omfg. Lola is Lee's best friend who gets on my last nerve!

*call convo*
𝗕𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝘀𝘀: bitch wtf you do to my bestie this time?
𝗠𝗲: It was a mutual break up thank you very much now get off my phone Lola.
𝗕𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝘀𝘀: mhm better be mutual mf or ya gone catch some gender neutral hands
𝗠𝗲: girl yo short ass ain't gone do shiii
𝗕𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝘀𝘀: nigga you literally 2ft taller pipe down
𝗠𝗲: Fine...I'll put this pipe down ya thoat munchkin *laughs*
𝗕𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝘀𝘀: goodbye you hoe
*covo over*

After she hung up in my face I just shrugged it off and took another shower. I did this cause mine was cut short.

When I got out put just a regular sports bra on and some boxers with my robe on and headed downstairs. I was hungry asf so I went in the kitchen but before I could do anything I heard a knock at the door. Went to answer and as soon as I opened it I was confused. Mixed emotions kinda filled me. The girl resembled a little bit of my first love Makaila..

"Makaila?" I mumbled and she smiled. I was shocked to see her. I never thought this day would come but now that it's here I don't know what to think, feel, or do. I want to punch her and kiss her at the same time.

A little run down for y'all Mk was my bsf who moved to California junior year. I hadn't seen or heard from her since two days before she apparently left. If she's here now she did her research cause no one knew I stayed here except my pops and little brother Junior. "Never thought we'd see each other again huh?" Mk joked noticing me just staring. Makaila has developed well since last time. I already liked her and seeing her again made it all rush back at once. Ugh I just got over her last year. This Bitch!

"I- um- hey Makaila" I tried to speak but I knew it came out all weird so I just moved out the way so she could come in.

"Your place looks nice" she said looking around and back at me. I was still just admiring her features. "You're a stud?" slipped out. "I didn't mean it in a bad way I just didn't expect you to be a stud" I rushed to correct myself. She laughed "I know what you meant and yes I am. I feel more comfortable this way." she explained. "You like?" Makaila asked spinning around.

I just smiled slightly "You look good" I said and she pulled me into a hug. I didn't know how to respond cause I'm not really affectionate and I guess she noticed my discomfort. She let me go and it was an awkward silence. "You look amazing Jazzy bear" she broke the silence paying me a compliment. "Thanks I'm still working on my fashion but robe seems to be the new style for now" I said posing in my robe. We both laughed at it and I went back in the kitchen cause a bitch still hungry. She closed the door and followed. "Remember the last time we were together?" she questioned. Within seconds the memory came back.

~Flashback~
*text convo*
Pookie😍: 𝗜'𝗺 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘀𝗳
Me: 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻
Pookie😍: 𝗢𝗺𝘄😖
Me: 𝗜𝗴𝗵𝘁
*text convo over*

^a few moments later^

"Heyyyyyyy" Makaila sang coming into my house. "Heyyy my dad is still at work and Junior is next door with his friends so you're allowed in my room" I explained. Usually my dad makes us sit in the living room or the movie room
to keep a close eye on us. He knows Makaila is gay sooo yea.

"Ouuuu okay daddy" she said walking upstairs smiling. She calls me that but it never means anything to either of us plus I'm straight. I followed her and we laid in my bed watching the movie Friday until she snuggled under me and was rubbing my boobs. Mine were small but she knew it turned me on. I don't want to be gay. The kids at school make your life hell when you come out and plus I date a lot of boys. Makaila knows all this but she still tries..

She looked up and me getting on my lap and taking her clothes off then sliding her hands in a place she knew they shouldn't have been. I didn't know how to react. I wanted attention but I didn't expect it from my best friend. She's a girl and I am too. This isn't right..

~End of flashback~

We had a few incidents where yk some gay shit went down but it wasn't anything major or something I thought made me gay until that night. A lot happened but afterwards we never talked about it since I panicked and kicked her out. After that I thought I loved her and a lot made sense but I knew I couldn't be gay so I never told her about my feelings. Soon she was gone and any chance I had with her was gone.

"Hellooooooo earth to Jazzzzzzzz!" Kaila laughed at me. "My bad I was just thinking about something" I explained.

We sat down at my mini bar and caught up. She's a singer now. She also has a gf🙄 she does a few modeling gigs from time to time and she's also girly in the face...I like her new look.

_______________